AB passes his physical. Contract is in place

Offense has zero excuses this year.

Unless Brady actually starts exhibiting his age, this will be the first time I can recall where the team is entering a season without any major deficiencies.  Even the first Bucs superbowl team had questions about the RBs, speed at receiver, age of the defense, etc.   This one is all about whether Brady will continue to be Brady or not. 

Guess we should all voice how much we doubt him - he tends to thrive when that is the prevalent attitude.

AB played an integral part of last season's SB season...and even played hurt in the SB and caught a TD.

He may be a douche, but he's OUR douche now...and as long as he refrains from his criminal activity outside the white lines, I'm primarily concerned what he does inside the white lines.

On 5/25/2021 at 11:21 AM, Justafan said:

Offense has zero excuses this year.

Unless Brady actually starts exhibiting his age, this will be the first time I can recall where the team is entering a season without any major deficiencies.  Even the first Bucs superbowl team had questions about the RBs, speed at receiver, age of the defense, etc.   This one is all about whether Brady will continue to be Brady or not. 

Guess we should all voice how much we doubt him - he tends to thrive when that is the prevalent attitude.

The first Bucs Super Bowl team wasn't seen as a Super Bowl contender at the start of the season.  They had a new coach, an older QB with an average arm, ball control WRs with average speed, a journeyman RB, and a defense that (I believe) had fallen short a bit in closing out the season.  Like last season, they put it together at the end.