The Josh Freeman Story- Why he failed

It is why he technically he never failed a drug test. Alcohol is legal and the switch from Adderall to Ritalin through a prescription is also legal. Yet the Ritalin created sleeping issues especially if he was mixing it with alcohol.

According to Scott Reynolds, Vincent Jackson supposedly went to Schiano to get Freeman benched in 2013. I imagine though he did not have to twist Schiano's arm as Glennon was drafted as an insurance policy. in case Freeman had issues.

The day Freeman fell asleep and almost missed his whole football camp, it was Jackson who saved the day by showing up. Freeman played the Jets game groggy in the first quarter. That was the early start where the ball was hiked past him and he had to kick the ball out of the end zone.

I consider Reynolds a more definitive story as I did not hear all the gay stuff. I knew the ADD drug use and possibly alcohol but no one would ever confirm it. 

The story I would have never believed is Schiano kept quiet so as not to destroy Freeman's rep around the rest of the NFL. It is still the Freeman family position but that does not make sense unless he did it quietly. Freeman was given other chances and never made good on them. I am sure players were more likely to talk about Freeman than the coaches. Reynolds relationship with Schiano was  terrible but yet he takes Schiano's side on this. He has offered Freeman a chance to rebut Schiano but it has not happened.

BTW, there is no reason for people to run for anything. This is a terrific year made sweeter that it ended 18 years of drought. Bucs won a title. Who in the fuck cares who was right or wrong. We have a Super Bowl Championship. I am wearing out the Bucs DVD just like I will wear out playing America's game when NFL comes out with that film later this year. Hail Dong Smith.  Hail Tom Brady. Fuck Jameis Winston.

1 hour ago, rook said:

BTW, there is no reason for people to run for anything. This is a terrific year made sweeter that it ended 18 years of drought. Bucs won a title. Who in the fuck cares who was right or wrong. We have a Super Bowl Championship. I am wearing out the Bucs DVD just like I will wear out playing America's game when NFL comes out with that film later this year. Hail Dong Smith.  Hail Tom Brady. Fuck Jameis Winston.

Damn right! Everybody has been wrong about something and right about something else. Who the fuck cares. Who's keeping score? It's all about the good time spent with family here. Serious intellects, whiny bitches, assholes and other n'er do wells. 

Super Bowl Fucking Champions. I love me some Dong. I wanna drive Arians' golf cart. GM Light shoved a size 12 boot up all the other Jason Light wanna be piss ass GMs to make it happen. And I can almost look at the TripleTards without any urge to vomit.

On 4/3/2021 at 10:09 PM, bucs63 said:

Damn right! Everybody has been wrong about something and right about something else. Who the fuck cares. Who's keeping score? It's all about the good time spent with family here. Serious intellects, whiny bitches, assholes and other n'er do wells. 

Super Bowl Fucking Champions. I love me some Dong. I wanna drive Arians' golf cart. GM Light shoved a size 12 boot up all the other Jason Light wanna be piss ass GMs to make it happen. And I can almost look at the TripleTards without any urge to vomit.

Kinda sorta, but not really