NCF Championship Game Game Day Thread - Bucs vs Packers 1/24/2021

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Bucaroo Bonzai said:

Yeah, he ate up a lot of wins last year.  If healthy, I'm pretty confident in the Bucs to win it all.

I said in my opening post...who wins the NFC Championship will win the Super Bowl.  Can't wait for what Skip Bayless has to say about the win.  He has been backing Tom Brady each playoff game.  He calls the team Tompa Bay Buccaneers.

1 hour ago, MrBlaque666 said:

I can not believe it.  The Bucs are going to be playing in their home stadium for the Super Bowl.  They might not be given home team in the game, but c'mon man, they are going to be playing in Tampa in two weeks!!!!  How fucking cool is that???

So cool. But no way they can handle Mahomes and all the distractions to arise over the next two weeks. Never gonna happen. Ask any expert.

:ohcrap

:ROTFLMAO:

:boobs:

This place is dead, we come back here because some of us have as be been arguing since the 90's.

But today was insane. Today was beautiful. If you've been a lifetime Bucs fan for at least 10 years, today you are my brother.  This was unprecedented and insane.

I am drunk.

Edited by Justafan
Oops

Y'know? You have to wonder,  if Brady ever steps into a steaming hot shower, puts his hands on the wall, leans in and looks down at the floor as the water runs over his head ,neck and shoulders and says to himself,,,,,,,

I'm Tom Fuckin Brady"! 🤘:D🤘

I sure as hell would ;)

8 minutes ago, Justafan said:

This place is dead, we come back here because some of us have as be been arguing since the 90's.

But today was insane. Today was beautiful. If you've been a lifetime Bucs fan for at least 10 years, today you are my brother.  This was unprecedented and insane.

I am drunk.

I've had a sober January.    Was the hardest to not have a drink as the game wore on.   Thank God the SB is in Feb.

Go Bucs! 

36 minutes ago, Axe said:

Y'know? You have to wonder,  if Brady ever steps into a steaming hot shower, puts his hands on the wall, leans in and looks down at the floor as the water runs over his head ,neck and shoulders and says to himself,,,,,,,

I'm Tom Fuckin Brady"! 🤘:D🤘

I sure as hell would ;)

While he’s back dooring Gisele? Priceless 

This season has been like buying a soda in a soda machine, having 2 sodas come out, and finding a wad of $100 bills when you reach for the soda.  Then, ending up using the spare soda as a kind gesture to a beautiful woman who would end up being your future wife.

I mean we were supposed to sneak into the playoffs with a Wildcard and get our asses kicked, and here we are.  Fuck if we have both our safeties health, I think we can stomp them, and if we lose, it's all good because we we weren't supposed to be there (on the field).

5 hours ago, MrBlaque666 said:

He is still playing hurt.  He can't cut or keep up with the receivers at all.  Who else do we have to play in his place?  Shit, get Evans out there....  Just kidding, but really who else do we have?

Yeah, that was the problem......there was no one else. Just not much of a fan of Davis or Dean either one, but when it counted, the whole defense got the job done. Go Bucs!

I'm fucking ecstatic that my Bucs are going to the Super Bowl baby!

4 hours ago, Justafan said:

I am drunk.

You might be drunk but this is well said.  I don't think any of us really bought into us being able to play the Super Bowl at home much less just getting to play in the Super Bowl.  Amazing.  Brady gave up 3 INTs and we still came away with the win.  WTF is that about?  I went to sleep for a few hours and had to run here to make sure it wasn't a dream.

I loved the 2003 team and that season.  I have to say I love this team and this season more.  This game kept me on the edge of my seat.  I broke my TV remote at the Evans tip to a waiting Alexander for that INT by accidentally dropping it horizontally on the wall.  Luckily I have another one.

My wife woke up at the end of the game asking me why I was yelling so much.  I explained.  Then she asked me what happened to the remote.  I said I don't know.  LOL  Thanks for being here guys.  No one I would rather share a game with than you fuckers.  BTW is Tundra still alive?