One can bitch about everything that goes wrong to relieve some stress but you realize they can't ever be perfect.

But around the time Brady pushed his way into the end zone there was little memory of any mishaps. And when there was the first down allowing them to run their wonderful victory formation you realize...

THAT WAS FUCKING PERFECT.

Winning the game itself wasn't too much of a shock, but the shock for me is how close the Bucs are to getting in the Super Bowl.  Also, they are looking like a complete team.  The running game and passing game are looking good.  OL is really solid, DL is really solid.  DBs were covering tight.  White is a beast.

I mean, last night I pondered about what this team's needs are for the draft, and aside from a QB to replace Brady eventually, I'd say draft BPA across the board.

On 1/18/2021 at 1:38 PM, Bucaroo Bonzai said:

Winning the game itself wasn't too much of a shock, but the shock for me is how close the Bucs are to getting in the Super Bowl.  Also, they are looking like a complete team.  The running game and passing game are looking good.  OL is really solid, DL is really solid.  DBs were covering tight.  White is a beast.

I mean, last night I pondered about what this team's needs are for the draft, and aside from a QB to replace Brady eventually, I'd say draft BPA across the board.

They need an edge rusher pretty badly. JPP is on his last leg, and I doubt they pay Barrett what he thinks he's worth after a subpar showing this year after leading the league in sacks in 2019. 

Also, Suh's replacement needs to be found. 

So DL and OLB are huge needs this offseason.

Before the Saints game I didn't have any expectations that the Bucs were going past round 2.

Now I DO have expectations that they can get to the Super Bowl.  

What a difference a year makes.  This Brady guy just fucking wins and I love it.  I just wish he was 40 instead of 43 so this could last a few more years.

3 hours ago, The Rich McKay Conspiracy said:

Before the Saints game I didn't have any expectations that the Bucs were going past round 2.

Now I DO have expectations that they can get to the Super Bowl.  

What a difference a year makes.  This Brady guy just fucking wins and I love it.  I just wish he was 40 instead of 43 so this could last a few more years.

Yeah, I'm starting to believe as well.  They've improved quite a lot on both ends, and are healthy.  Then we were closes against the Chiefs.   Crazy season.

On 1/20/2021 at 11:42 AM, fanofdabucs said:

They need an edge rusher pretty badly. JPP is on his last leg, and I doubt they pay Barrett what he thinks he's worth after a subpar showing this year after leading the league in sacks in 2019. 

Also, Suh's replacement needs to be found. 

So DL and OLB are huge needs this offseason.

Lets jus hope Barrett goes off this Sunday!!!