It's not the coaching...

As we've been told, the coaching isn't the problem. The players just fail to show up in big games.

Trailing 20-7 to start the half, the Bucs move the ball inside the Chiefs' 10 yard line. 

What do we get...

1. Fournette up the middle. For 1 yard.

2. Miller in motion. Brady roll out. Swing pass to Fournette. For negative yards.

3. Incomplete pass.

Antonio Brown. Mike Evans. Cameron Brate. Gronk. Godwin. Rojo. None of them touched the ball on that series. Instead, Leonard fucking Fournette.

But yeah, Lefty and Arians are fine. Nothing to see here. Players just need to show up next time.

It's not just that play it's the whole game plan. Why on 3rd and 1 do we not have RB in the backfield to at least give the illusion that we might run the ball. How many times this this year have we thrown a long ball on a short yard play and not complete the damn thing.  At the start of the year Brady was using Miller like he did with Edelman and Welker his whole career and it was working. We completely got rid of that. 

The defense has had issues making adjustments all year. it seems each game we are getting beat deep at least one or twice. It takes way to long before we start getting pressure on QB if we get any. 

1 hour ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

Lets revisit the Saints game in thinly veiled posts every week because we're butthurt about a retort to a misguided opinion. What a pussy.

Nah, not a pussy. Nothing has been thinly veiled. You just don't seem to post as often, or perhaps you're the one that's butt hurt.

And if you want, I'll be more direct. You're a fucking moron if you don't think the coaching staff has sucked out loud for the better part of a month. Started with the Giants game and its been an issue ever since. The Saints game the most notable example. Instead you tried to show how smart you are, or aren't, by hanging your hat on 'the team didn't show up.'

Fuck you.

That better?

Well, you can make that argument on offense, but. I think the slow start was because they were out of sync, which IMHO is coaching.   HOWEVER, one defense, they weren't prepared.  It wasn't lack of heart, but rather a coaching decision to have man coverage on Hill.  200+ yards in the first quarter.  Coaches should get them ready for the game, and instead the players were figuring it out on their own.

AND one more time.... Chiefs are one of the best teams in the league, are the reigning Super Bowl champs, and have lost 1 game in the last 19 or 20.  The Bucs came back and took the game to the wire.  Brady was playing lights out at the end.  Also, the Saints are pretty damn good as well.  In the Denver game they basically said, 'screw it, let's just go with the running game,' and then they racked up about 30 on the Broncos defense.  If you can, watch the first quarter....they made a statement.

16 minutes ago, Bucaroo Bonzai said:

In the Denver game they basically said, 'screw it, let's just go with the running game,' and then they racked up about 30 on the Broncos defense.  If you can, watch the first quarter....they made a statement.

The Chiefs aren't known to be overly stout on defense.  I do not understand why we didn't go two tight end and pound Rojo in the first quarter more. Use the Broncos formula to establish the play action game.    Instead it was one first down on the opening drive then a series of fucked passes and confused route tree interpretations yielding three and outs until Shaq's heroic strip sack woke Marcia and her Leftwurst out of their comas.  The defense also for that matter. 

10 hours ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

Nah, not a pussy. Nothing has been thinly veiled. You just don't seem to post as often, or perhaps you're the one that's butt hurt.

And if you want, I'll be more direct. You're a fucking moron if you don't think the coaching staff has sucked out loud for the better part of a month. Started with the Giants game and its been an issue ever since. The Saints game the most notable example. Instead you tried to show how smart you are, or aren't, by hanging your hat on 'the team didn't show up.'

Fuck you.

That better?

I really like you!!You are not a bad dude!! Even if you're from the Jersey!!!! Some people can't help where they are born at for fucks sake I live in Toledo :) This coaching staff is trying to stick a square peg into a round hole.. Adjust your calls around the talent you have.That is what good coaches do...

9 hours ago, NNUD28 said:

I really like you!!You are not a bad dude!! Even if you're from the Jersey!!!! Some people can't help where they are born at for fucks sake I live in Toledo :) This coaching staff is trying to stick a square peg into a round hole.. Adjust your calls around the talent you have.That is what good coaches do...

lol, thanks NNUD. NJ or Toledo...that's a tough call, lol.

We'll see what they do during the bye week. Arians is stubborn. Leftwich is clueless. It's not a good look for the offense. Bowles runs hot and cold. When's he off, he's really off.

9 hours ago, NNUD28 said:

Yesterday I read that Arians says Brady is calling his own plays now and did Sunday. Is anything ever his fault? 

The only other guy I ever knew from Toledo wore dresses, supposedly smelled like garlic, but I guess he was not a bad dude either.

48 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

Yesterday I read that Arians says Brady is calling his own plays now and did Sunday. Is anything ever his fault? 

The only other guy I ever knew from Toledo wore dresses, supposedly smelled like garlic, but I guess he was not a bad dude either.

BA's jumped the shark. Time to make some damn adjustments starting with putting Lefty back in the sand box until he's ready to call plays in the NFL.

They have the talent now. That is undeniable. 

The combination of scheme, game plan, play calling on both side of the ball and execution are all contributing to massive underachievement. Maybe Marcia is like the rest of the team - fuck it I’ll just throw up a prayer, no one else has a clue maybe this will work. It’s worked 3 or 4 times out of the last 40. 

Glazarians is the offensive version of Lovie Smith. The game has passed him by and he’s too stubborn and blind to see it when it’s fucking obvious to everyone else. What’s worked - and what hasn’t worked - it’s a broken fucking record. 

4-12 is the Sucs final record. 

Fuckem

Hatem

All of them catch Covid and force cancellation of the season. I can only hope.