Another game without giving up a sack. Over 500 yards of offense and 46 points. Over 200 yards rushing. 

The Bucs are 5th best in the NFL in sacks giving up per game at 1.4

Last year the Bucs were 22nd in sacks per game.

So it was either all Demar Dotson's fault, or maybe it has to do with the QB and playing from behind in games where the defense knows you're passing every play. 

The Saints hardly ever give up sacks, yet I watched Jaboo get sacked on back to back plays Sunday. Hmmm.

2 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

Another game without giving up a sack. Over 500 yards of offense and 46 points. Over 200 yards rushing. 

The Bucs are 5th best in the NFL in sacks giving up per game at 1.4

Last year the Bucs were 22nd in sacks per game.

So it was either all Demar Dotson's fault, or maybe it has to do with the QB and playing from behind in games where the defense knows you're passing every play. 

The Saints hardly ever give up sacks, yet I watched Jaboo get sacked on back to back plays Sunday. Hmmm.

Don Smith has made Cam Jordan a very rich man.  Just ask Cam he will tell you.

We can sing the praises of the QB for the improved o-line play. Sure. Reasonable enough. And even with that improved play, Donovan Smith still sucks asshole. The narrative last year was that his struggles were the by-product of a shitty QB. So without that to cling to, we now just ignore Smith's shitty play and sing the praises of the line as a whole - which is performing well despite Smith not because of him.

I wish you guys wouldn't quote the constant menstrual stream from the 13 year old boy.  Constant PMS. Dong nearly got Brady killed against the Saints twice, gets outplayed by a rookie all year, gets made fun of by Cam Jordan and others who beat him like a bald headed cripple, gets called out by Arians for not being able to block the easier guy, but he's somehow earning his $14.5 million a year because he shows up once in a while.  Fuck me Larry. 

14 hours ago, Tundra said:

I wish you guys wouldn't quote the constant menstrual stream from the 13 year old boy.  Constant PMS. Dong nearly got Brady killed against the Saints twice, gets outplayed by a rookie all year, gets made fun of by Cam Jordan and others who beat him like a bald headed cripple, gets called out by Arians for not being able to block the easier guy, but he's somehow earning his $14.5 million a year because he shows up once in a while.  Fuck me Larry. 

Next time you come in town we should grab a drink.