Calling it now capons. The Rams are better than the Saints. 

The Bucs are not. 

It will be like the Saints game only worse. Dong Smith gives up 3 sacks, has two holding penalties and two false starts. The Bucs do try to runt he ball but fail. Rojo 20 carries for 15 yards, Fournette 10 carries for 10 yards. Brady held below 200 yards passing, rings up 3 more picks.  

Defense stares at each other in flat footed zone confusion. After the game, Arians remarks how well they practiced all week and how well they communicated.   

Fuckened. Forfeit now, save us the embarrassment. 

4 hours ago, bucs63 said:

BArians says he's adjusting the practice schedule to help the slow starts in primetime games. They'll practice at night Friday and Saturday and change the Monday morning schedule.

At least we're not the only ones to notice that they haven't been ready for prime time, to put it kindly.

This is an excellent point that Tundra isn’t taking into account and should make a noticeable difference in the team’s performance. 

Rams 48, Bucs 20.

Looking back............the Dongster had a decent game against the Rams last year, even with JaMiss trying to make him look bad.   If the Dongster doesn't play like ass, maybe the Bucs have a better chance than I'm giving them on offfense. 

Bucs will score 23. 

Rams will score 51. 

On 11/18/2020 at 9:17 AM, Tundra said:

Looking back............the Dongster had a decent game against the Rams last year, even with JaMiss trying to make him look bad.   If the Dongster doesn't play like ass, maybe the Bucs have a better chance than I'm giving them on offfense. 

Bucs will score 23. 

Rams will score 51. 

I love the optimism.

*** dng smth wth tndrcnt

I'm trying to decide between two activities for Monday Night. I can watch the Bucs/Rams game....I know I know...who would ever do that. The second choice is something my friends have come up with. Driving off a cliff in your car. Essentially you get a good rolling start in your ride up to about 75 mph and then go right over the edge of a cliff. Now I'm afraid of heights anyway so this in itself I hope doesn't have me black out because I wouldn't want to miss the sheer terror of the drop nor would I want to miss the initial contact with the ground. From what I've been to told the sound and the pain of limbs breaking, chest being compressed and the beginnings of severe head trauma is absolutely not to me missed.

I'm really at a loss as to which would be more enjoyable.

3 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

I'm trying to decide between two activities for Monday Night. I can watch the Bucs/Rams game....I know I know...who would ever do that. The second choice is something my friends have come up with. Driving off a cliff in your car. Essentially you get a good rolling start in your ride up to about 75 mph and then go right over the edge of a cliff. Now I'm afraid of heights anyway so this in itself I hope doesn't have me black out because I wouldn't want to miss the sheer terror of the drop nor would I want to miss the initial contact with the ground. From what I've been to told the sound and the pain of limbs breaking, chest being compressed and the beginnings of severe head trauma is absolutely not to me missed.

You don't have to do either ......You could go to the Llama Ranch in Vegas ....you could social distance, wear protection and all the girls have been tested and Virus free.

1 hour ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

The coup de grace might be quicker if ya watch the game.

9 hours ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

You win. The whole shebang. That is fuckn genius.  I’ll retire and just post dry boring shit about things, from now on.  

GSS,   I bow to you sir, 

:bow

On 11/20/2020 at 8:54 AM, Dunn_Deal28 said:

This game is worrisome. I see some similarities with what the Rams and Giants do on offense although Goff's not as mobile as Jones. 

Also, hopefully Marpet's back because Aaron Donald looms large.

Marpet is listed as doubtful, which usually means out at this point. Hopefully they find an inspired run game to help keep Brady on his feet.

In a certain sense the Rams game is a must win for the Bucs. The Bucs and Saints both still have to play the Chiefs but the Saints got the 49ers out of the NFC West while the Bucs got the Rams.  This only serves to point out that looking at the schedule in February and declaring that a team has the easier schedule because they are playing the "3rd place" schedule is a load of shit. The Saints play the Niners because they won the division last year and the Rams finished 3rd so the Bucs play them.

20 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

Marpet's situation has me wondering if we're not facing the ghosts of Dan Buenning and Aaron Sears when it comes to guys who were pretty good guards.

Yeah. Apparently whatever is going on with his noggin isn’t a garden variety concussion recovery.  Scary.  Hope it’s just a longer than average recovery and not some weird  side effect of Covid, which I believe he had in the offseason. 

51 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

Marpet's situation has me wondering if we're not facing the ghosts of Dan Buenning and Aaron Sears when it comes to guys who were pretty good guards.

He was listed as FP Thursday I believe. Hopefully it's not the battered brain that set him back but something less threatening. The last thing I'd want to hear about is Marpet wandering about the streets babbling like a lunatic in much the way Sears ended up.

Although he'd probably make a spectacular BucsChat poster.

2 hours ago, Tundra said:

Fear and loathing in Los  Angeles..  I predict my window will have a 55 inch rectangular hole in it by mid-way through the second quarter.  Saints game only worse. 

That's impressive. Especially if it's a 48 inch window.

The Bucs are like a box of chocolates. You never know when they're going to choke on a dick.