We need the Viqueens to Beat the Bearss

Bucs are 7-3 with two very losable games coming up against the Rams and the Chiefs.    Vikings are 4-5 with three very winnable games against the Cowboys, Panthers and Jaguars.  So, there is a very real possibility that when the Bucs play the Vikings on December 13th, both teams 7-5 and fighting for the last wildcard spot.    

1 hour ago, SundayTicket said:

Bucs are 7-3 with two very losable games coming up against the Rams and the Chiefs.    Vikings are 4-5 with three very winnable games against the Cowboys, Panthers and Jaguars.  So, there is a very real possibility that when the Bucs play the Vikings on December 13th, both teams 7-5 and fighting for the last wildcard spot.    

That Jefferson kid from LSU will be a top 2 or 3 WR in this league, maybe even by next year. The Queens are playing defense even without half their starters and their top 4 CBs.  And of course, Dalvin Cook. Devin White -- pay fucking attention and stop readiing your press clippings. So the Queens are no longer an automatic "W."  (We lost to the Fucking Bearss.) 

The Rams defense scares the shit out of me, like the Saints only better.   Leonard Floyd scares me more than Aaron Donald.  I hope he scares the shit out of Dong Smith and Byron Leftwurst also.  I would put Joe's Hog out their on the left as a TE and Gronk on the right, put him in motion to the left, and use Jensen and Shipley to double Donald, quite often.  Run the fucking ball.  Too bad Vita isn't healthy, he could be inserted as a fullback.  Run the fucking ball. 

Lots of two TEs. Brate had a nice block on Jones' 98 yard thing of beauty so he's not as much the stiff at blocking we've all liked to say. 

This game must must MUST be won by the Bucs defense. Come out hot from the start.  I'm not our chances given recent night game performances.  Two turds and an outright diarrhea storm against the Saints.  

If communication is the key on defense, Bowles, then make sure  your guys are all speaking the same fucking language and practice it all the time. Make them talk to themselves. If anyone is silent, fine their ass. Have 11 jabbering psychopaths on the damn field on MNF,  please.