Brees will be out for a while. Will it be Jameis Winston or Hill?

[[Template forums/front/topics/activity is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shit, the Saints are too smart to put Winston out there if they want to win the division.  Of course if they put Winston out there, he will play like an All Pro, end up as the OPOM for December and will eat W's all the way to the Super Bowl when he beats the Kansas City Mahomes.  That would be the luck of the Bucs.

Let me add, fuck Winston right in the pussy with crab legs.

14 minutes ago, MrBlaque666 said:

Shit, the Saints are too smart to put Winston out there if they want to win the division.  Of course if they put Winston out there, he will play like an All Pro, end up as the OPOM for December and will eat W's all the way to the Super Bowl when he beats the Kansas City Mahomes.  That would be the luck of the Bucs.

That's probably going to end up right. 

:VomitSmiley:

15 minutes ago, MrBlaque666 said:

Let me add, fuck Winston right in the pussy with crab legs.

Fuck him in his mansnatch! Fuck him in his mansnatch!

I think they'll start with Winston.  He got the nod when Brees went out, so I gotta think he gets a game or two to prove himself.  Also, if they saw Hill as being the future and/or a franchise QB, they probably would have traded Winston.  So they go with experience, work around his weak points, and hope for the best.  Should make for interesting trash talk here in a few weeks.

1 hour ago, Bucaroo Bonzai said:

I think they'll start with Winston.  He got the nod when Brees went out, so I gotta think he gets a game or two to prove himself.  Also, if they saw Hill as being the future and/or a franchise QB, they probably would have traded Winston.  So they go with experience, work around his weak points, and hope for the best.  Should make for interesting trash talk here in a few weeks.

I hope he resumes his INT to TD ratio, with a few more INTs. That would be hard.....even for him.....

1 hour ago, Tundra said:

I hope he resumes his INT to TD ratio, with a few more INTs. That would be hard.....even for him.....

It wont be that bad, but maybe enough of a drop in performance that they lose a few games.  Also maybe their defense drops in performance a bit if they are left on the field.  Seems to me that if he was a real threat to Brees, they wouldn't be so chummy on the field.

5 minutes ago, Bucaroo Bonzai said:

It wont be that bad, but maybe enough of a drop in performance that they lose a few games.  Also maybe their defense drops in performance a bit if they are left on the field.  Seems to me that if he was a real threat to Brees, they wouldn't be so chummy on the field.

Maybe but, Brees knows he’s the man, he knows he’s at the end of his line and I’m sure Jameis has been under the conference room table sucking his dick since he signed the contract. 

32 minutes ago, Bucaroo Bonzai said:

Maybe, the eye surgery brings a different JW, but I just felt he had good coaching and was very consistently a decent, but not great QB.  But fuck that asshole.  If he plays well, I'll enjoy rooting against his shit character.

The eyes had nothing to do with it. He can’t read the post snap adjustments, he’s a sucker for disguised coverages. Believes what he sees pre-snap. He had 10 attempts Sunday, one was directly to a Niner. 

Frankly (omage), I'll take either one of those "QBs" throwing for our prime rival because neither is very good. 

What I don't want to see, is a dude who plays out a quarter with 5 ribs and a lung. I've had 2 ribs and a lung and couldn't finish. 

I don't even know how it's possible to endure that kind of pain and the inability to breath... 

Unless you know you have Jamiss and Tebow-lite behind you. No doubt that's a motivator at 41.

I just read that Brees is only expected to miss 2 to 3 weeks, and in the next four week span they have the Falcons twice, the Broncos, and the Eagles.  The Saints probably win all four of those regardless of who’s filling in for Brees. 

Meanwhile, the Bucs get the Rams and Chiefs before the Vikings and Falcons.  

Tampa is going to have to beat some quality opponents to win this division.  Getting swept by the Saints is going to come back to bite us in the ass. 

12 minutes ago, The Rich McKay Conspiracy said:

I just read that Brees is only expected to miss 2 to 3 weeks, and in the next four week span they have the Falcons twice, the Broncos, and the Eagles.  The Saints probably win all four of those regardless of who’s filling in for Brees. 

Tampa is going to have to beat some quality opponents to win this division.  Getting swept by the Saints is going to come back to bite us in the ass. 

The Bucs have proven that their OL can't protect Brady against a stud DL. The Rams will load up the Dong Smith side of the line and pour it on the Dongster.  Leftwurch better have some nice qucik slants to Godwin in the arsenal and figure out a way to spring Jones and Fournetter early against that stacked box.   

The Bucs will be liucky to finish 10-6.   9-7 or 8-8 far more likely. 

1 hour ago, The Rich McKay Conspiracy said:

That is the best case scenario which I don't expect to happen. He is 41. Even worse his ribs were broken in the Buccaneer game but somehow the x ray did not pick it up but the MRI did after the game. He probably should not have played Sunday as the one nasty hit he got from the Niners made it worse.

2 hours ago, The Rich McKay Conspiracy said:

I just read that Brees is only expected to miss 2 to 3 weeks

I've read it is a minimum of 2-3 weeks and some who've had rib and lung injuries have mentioned that end of season is more likely. We'll see. As much as we all know Winston's warts he certainly has the ability to string a bunch of games in which the Saints can outscore the opponent.

• rook changed the title to Brees will be out for a while. Will it be Jameis Winston or Hill?