Crows Getting Dominated by the Scams?

10 minutes ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

Not impressed with Baltimore at all this season. Book's out on Lamar. Teams figured him out. 

I was shocked that they let the Puds run all over them. I mean, it's Scam who can't pass anymore, then it's raining harder than ever and cold. So you know they're going to run. And the Puds don't have either a good OL or star running backs. And the Puds bludgeoned the Crows defense into submission.   John Harbaugh pulled an Arians last night. 

2 hours ago, Tundra said:

I was shocked that they let the Puds run all over them. I mean, it's Scam who can't pass anymore, then it's raining harder than ever and cold. So you know they're going to run. And the Puds don't have either a good OL or star running backs. And the Puds bludgeoned the Crows defense into submission.   John Harbaugh pulled an Arians last night. 

Yup. Really wouldn't be surprised if they win up 8-8 or 9-7 and outside of the playoffs. Pre-season expectations were based on Jackson duplicating the MVP season, and he's not even close to doing that.

4 hours ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

Yup. Really wouldn't be surprised if they win up 8-8 or 9-7 and outside of the playoffs. Pre-season expectations were based on Jackson duplicating the MVP season, and he's not even close to doing that.

Meanwhile, in the Pud nation, those dickheads are probably talking about making a run for the division crown. Stupid fucking Puds.