18 minutes ago, jobuc597 said:

Succup has made 9 of 11 field goals in 5 games...we are used to missing two or three per game....so for me  I'm feeling good ...

I'm hoping for mediocre cause we've had pure shit....in the last way too many years 

I don't think the negativity is due to anything this idiot kicker has done. Yet.

It's the history and his name is fucking suck up. It's right in his damn title. Suck up suck cock suck suck suck and miss another kick. Just waiting for his balls to ping off a goal post because we settle for suck up attempts sucks.

Feeling good right now is naive bliss. Like sitting in the front seat of a car being told your going out for ice cream while the guy in the back seat is waiting for the right moment to whack you in the back of the head with a fucking hammer. 

God bless.

14 hours ago, bucs63 said:

I don't think the negativity is due to anything this idiot kicker has done. Yet.

It's the history and his name is fucking suck up. It's right in his damn title. Suck up suck cock suck suck suck and miss another kick. Just waiting for his balls to ping off a goal post because we settle for suck up attempts sucks.

Feeling good right now is naive bliss. Like sitting in the front seat of a car being told your going out for ice cream while the guy in the back seat is waiting for the right moment to whack you in the back of the head with a fucking hammer. 

God bless.

When i think Suckup, I think me standing and my woman on her knees ...sucking up....squeezing my lemons....ok ...till the juice runs down my leg..