Holy cow the cowboys recovered onside kick

Awesome onside kick.The ballspun slowly for The last 5 yards while the Cowboys hovered around it waiting for the Falcons to touch it or reach 10 yards. With the new rules of overloading and no running starts it is the only legitimate chance to recover a onside kick. Would think it would be much more difficult on natural grass than AstroTurf. I hate the Cowboys but the Falcons are in our division. Kinda like deciding between a fight between the KKK and Antifa.

2 hours ago, Mistermarty2 said:

Awesome onside kick.The ballspun slowly for The last 5 yards while the Cowboys hovered around it waiting for the Falcons to touch it or reach 10 yards. With the new rules of overloading and no running starts it is the only legitimate chance to recover a onside kick. Would think it would be much more difficult on natural grass than AstroTurf. I hate the Cowboys but the Falcons are in our division. Kinda like deciding between a fight between the KKK and Antifa.

Hammer meets nail. Spot on. Unless the Plowboys are playing a division rival or possibly in a position to assist the Bucs playoff chances positively, I piss on their star. Fuck em. Except for,today, I spat some knee cartilidge out of the little johnson thanks to them.