Just now, rook said:

Don't know shit about him other than what they announceed -- his right ACL is a piece of shit, two back to back season ending injuries. Guess Lurchgzxy feels like if he can be a body during virtual training camp he's done something.  Temple is a piece of shit program as well. 

Don't like it.  Did Dominik drug Licht and take over the keyboard for this pick? 

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lemme show you my dick pick

Already have  🤣   Buccanner theme song  

I don't see them going any other route than RB. Arians is an offensive coach and they realized at some point during the season last year that if they had a QB that wouldn't throw the ball to the

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, rook said:

Raymond Calais. RB Louisiana Lafayette. Small fast guy who runs 4.42 40. Typical for that college on offense. Probably  a return guy and a gadget player guy.

Like him better than the guy at 241.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/raymond-calais?id=32194341-4c04-8278-3ab4-d7a50c7dc4ce

4 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

Last two picks are ST picks.

Yes and yes.  Happy with the draft overall. Tundra Jr has been in the shower beating off for hours as two of his favorite Gophers are now Buccaneers. 

Ive been beating off looking at videos of gophers.   The burrowing kind. 

:groucho

From cbssports.com

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2020 draft picks tracker

Round Overall Player Selected Grade
1 13* OT Tristan Wirfs, Iowa B
2 45 S Antoine Winfield Jr., Minnesota A-
3 76 RB Ke'Shawn Vaughn, Vanderbilt D+
5 161 WR Tyler Johnson, Minnesota   A-
6 194 DL Khalil Davis, Nebraska C
7 241* LB Chapelle Russell, Temple  C-
7 245* RB Raymond Calais, Louisiana-Lafayette  B+
9 hours ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

Can't say I'm up to complete speed on the guy but this goes against what I've read about him.

I found a random site that mentioned something about his blocking being suspect....I am trying to find it, but I read some scout reviews later that contradicted that statement as well.
Vision is a well-known weakness. Anything that says otherwise hasn't watched any games and any film on him.
This was really the worst pick in the draft by Tampa.
Graded as a "D" by most the draft gurus and a real head-scratcher with the talent that was still on the board when they took him (not just RBs).
Vaughn would have been there in the 5th and possibly beyond that.
But I also read somewhere today that Arians was pretty happy with RoJos play, so who knows at this point.

He's a Buc so I am going to cheer for him.

5 hours ago, Axe said:

From cbssports.com

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2020 draft picks tracker

Round Overall Player Selected Grade
1 13* OT Tristan Wirfs, Iowa B
2 45 S Antoine Winfield Jr., Minnesota A-
3 76 RB Ke'Shawn Vaughn, Vanderbilt D+
5 161 WR Tyler Johnson, Minnesota   A-
6 194 DL Khalil Davis, Nebraska C
7 241* LB Chapelle Russell, Temple  C-
7 245* RB Raymond Calais, Louisiana-Lafayette  B+

cbsspurts -- let the name speak for itself. 

Wirfs is an A. Winfield A- . 

Vaughn C-, as he had the worst OL in the history of the SEC blocking for him. 

Tyler's Johnson is an A

Fine with the rest of the grades, which are fuckened anyway as these things all change when the real shit begins. Like when they all grab their madden joysticks to play virtual football because everyone is scared of a virus that most healthy people will shrug off (but some won't -- natural selection -- queue the menstruating 13 year old boy to incorrectly quote some bullshit to further alienate itself from reality) 

So I guess my adjustments, when submitted for statistical analysis and error margin, are identical to the spurting network. Great.  We've both been shooting blanks since 2008. 

Firing Gruden was genus and feces. 

NFLN:

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Draft picks: Iowa OT Tristan Wirfs (No. 13 overall), Minnesota S Antoine Winfield (No. 45), Vanderbilt RB Ke'Shawn Vaughn (No. 76), Minnesota WR Tyler Johnson (No. 161), Nebraska DT Khalil Davis (No. 194), Temple LB Chapelle Russell (No. 241), Louisiana RB Raymond Calais (No. 245)
Day 1 grade: A
Day 2 grade: B
Day 3 grade: B
Overall grade: B+
Draft analysis: The Buccaneers didn't fool around in trying to get Tom Brady the best right tackle they could, trading up one spot in the first round to secure Wirfs. Winfield should become a playmaker in the secondary while Vaughn should develop into a solid running back -- even if he was maybe picked one round too early. Despite possessing just average athleticism, Johnson was a big-time producer for Golden Gophers, even earning MVP honors in the Outback Bowl. Davis is an active and athletic backup for 2018 first-rounder Vita Vea. Don't blink when Calais gets the ball, as he has the speed to run by guys (4.42 40) and isn't afraid to initiate contact. GM Jason Licht will scour his list of top undrafted free agents for young pass rusher depth.

NBCSports.com:

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Picks made: OT Tristan Wirfs (No. 13), S Antoine Winfield Jr. (No. 45), RB Ke'Shawn Vaughn (No. 76), WR Tyler Johnson (No. 161), DT Khalil Davis (No. 194), LB Chapelle Russell (No. 241), RB Raymond Calais (No. 245)

Grade: A

Analysis: Look out, NFC. Here comes the Bucs. After getting a steal at 13 in Wirfs, a ballhawk in Winfield, a couple of talented runners in Vaughn and Calais, another weapon for Tom Brady in Johnson, and some defensive depth in Davis and Russell, the Bucs look ready to compete in one of the NFL's toughest divisions.

The Bucs had one of the best draft classes in the NFL and are probably second-best only to the Vikings. They have all the tools needed to be a strong, competitive team in 2020.

Sportingnews.com:

5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Grade: A

Draft picks: OT Tristan Wirfs, S Antoine Winfield Jr., RB Ke’Shawn Vaughn, WR Tyler Johnson, DT Khalil Davis, OLB Chapelle Russell, RB Raymond Calais

Consider the Bucs’ checklist complete as far as helping Tom Brady in concerned. The Rob Gronkowski move got the glossier attention from Jason Licht, but these moves were much better than that, as they got a right tackle, a terrific safety, a more complete running back, a needed outside wideout and defensive tackle depth. Tampa Bay should be thinking it can win the NFC in 2020 and made moves in accordance with that.

Fansided:

NFL Draft grades: Cowboys, Buccaneers get high marks

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: A

The Buccaneers knew they had to find a starting tackle in this draft and Tristan Wirfs is definitely that guy. He could end up being the best tackle in this year’s draft class.

The Round 2 pick of Antoine Winfield might be even better. He’s going to make big plays for the team’s secondary right away. He’s the kind of weapon that can turn a playoff game around with a crucial forced turnover.

Tyler Johnson should give Brady with another weapon so he’s good value in Round 5. This class might be a little top-heavy but the duo of Wirfs and Winfield will really help this team win now. Mission accomplished for the Buccaneers front office.