Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lemme show you my dick pick

Already have¬† ūü§£ ¬† Buccanner theme song ¬†

I don't see them going any other route than RB. Arians is an offensive coach and they realized at some point during the season last year that if they had a QB that wouldn't throw the ball to the

Posted Images

There's dozens of mocks dangling out there but I try not to look directly at them. Eyes straight ahead.

I haven't done much research since my Athlon's draft issue musta got lost in the mail but an OT would be a good choice. Maybe a trade up would work with the pick they get from Howard. Or maybe that pick helps trade up into the 2nd for the kicker.

Speculatem till Thursday. Then rationalizatum.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Rich McKay Conspiracy said:

These clowns have the Bucs drafting Jerry Jeudy and not taking a RB until the 5th:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/seven-round-2020-nfl-mock-draft-255-picks-18-trades-full-breakdowns-for-all-32-teams/

That's by far the worst one I've seen yet.. But it's CBS sooo. ūü§™

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Rich McKay Conspiracy said:

These clowns have the Bucs drafting Jerry Jeudy and not taking a RB until the 5th:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/seven-round-2020-nfl-mock-draft-255-picks-18-trades-full-breakdowns-for-all-32-teams/

I can see the Jeudy pick although I think Ruggs is the better choice.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Axe said:

That's by far the worst one I've seen yet.. But it's CBS sooo. ūü§™

It would be one hell of a 3 WR set, but what's the point with without a right tackle to block for our 43 year old statue.

Also, drafting him would mean you have no plans to extend Godwin, which would be a mistake.

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, The Rich McKay Conspiracy said:

It would be one hell of a 3 WR set, but what's the point with without a right tackle to block for our 43 year old statue.

Also, drafting him would mean you have no plans to extend Godwin, which would be a mistake.

They got the RT in that mock and they might use the cash Howard might've earned if he lived up to his potential as a first round pick. Or they keep Howard, get the receiver, squeeze Evans, dump Godwin, start Haeg at RT, have Brady hospitalized, and eventually replace the entire coaching staff with a coach that listens to the same music as the players again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Rich McKay Conspiracy said:

It would be one hell of a 3 WR set, but what's the point with without a right tackle to block for our 43 year old statue.

Also, drafting him would mean you have no plans to extend Godwin, which would be a mistake.

Keeping Evans and Godwin is going to be difficult because of the cost of both WRs. Replacing one of them is a high pick is going to happen this year or next year.  One of them is going elsewhere.

This particular mock had the 4 top OTs off the board when the Bucs pick and they picked earlier in the 2nd round and picked the OT.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not so high on Thomas.....maybe he will be a good pick, but he certainly doesn't have me excited. I'm not always enamored by SEC O-Linemen. I wish there was a Wisconsin or Iowa O-Lineman available when we pick, because those schools churn legit O-Linemen out. For the record, I love Wirfs out of Iowa. I like the Becton kid out of Louisville (should he fall due to his drug screen), though he could turn into a fat slug and I would then regret that pick.

Jerry Jeudy would be a great pick any other year, but I feel the team needs an OT more than a WR. If I were the Bucs, I would sit at the position they are picking in unless someone offered me one of the top 7 picks for our first rounder and say OJ, then I might be inclined to jump at one of the top 3 OTs. Should no trade offer come in and the top 3 OTs are all gone, I would have no issue drafting Jeudy instead, because I feel GSS is correct, I think the team is going to lose one of Evans or Godwin. Evans is on pace to be a HoF'er, so parting with him seems largely stupid......but man, Godwin is a beast that runs great routes, catches everything, and is a true team player (by all accounts - and not saying Evans isn't).

Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck the whole thing. Whoever the Bucs pick or trade or move up pr down for, they will contribut to the contuing tradition of losing started by CUlverhouse and reinstituted by the Glazer sons after Malcolm stroked out. 

 

Fuck this shitbegotten fuckhole of a team. 

 

Hatem/ 

Fuckem/

ojoM

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SamuraiBuc said:

I'm not so high on Thomas.....maybe he will be a good pick, but he certainly doesn't have me excited. I'm not always enamored by SEC O-Linemen. I wish there was a Wisconsin or Iowa O-Lineman available when we pick, because those schools churn legit O-Linemen out. For the record, I love Wirfs out of Iowa. I like the Becton kid out of Louisville (should he fall due to his drug screen), though he could turn into a fat slug and I would then regret that pick.

Jerry Jeudy would be a great pick any other year, but I feel the team needs an OT more than a WR. If I were the Bucs, I would sit at the position they are picking in unless someone offered me one of the top 7 picks for our first rounder and say OJ, then I might be inclined to jump at one of the top 3 OTs. Should no trade offer come in and the top 3 OTs are all gone, I would have no issue drafting Jeudy instead, because I feel GSS is correct, I think the team is going to lose one of Evans or Godwin. Evans is on pace to be a HoF'er, so parting with him seems largely stupid......but man, Godwin is a beast that runs great routes, catches everything, and is a true team player (by all accounts - and not saying Evans isn't).

Thomas for me is the safest RT pick in the draft. I'd love to see him as the Bucs pick at 14. He's a nasty run blocker and has been opening holes for Michele, Chubb and Swift for the past few years.  He is very solid in pass pro as well.

Wirfs may have the highest ceiling and it the best athlete of the top 4. 

Becton scares the shit out of me. Didn't take many true sets in pass pro, fsiled drug test, has had weight issuses and some question is love for football.

Wills is another very safe pick at OT.

I think it'll be one of the OTs at 14, if not I could see a trade down and drafting an interior olineman like Ruiz or a RB.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On another note regarding the draft, it's going to be interesting to see how 'soft' the draft rounds' time clock is going to be. I suspect that there will be discretionary extensions of time for any teams having communication issues not only with the League, but within their own organizations. And there is a pretty high likelihood of there being communications issues throughout the draft regardless of how much testing they have done.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jspaldin said:

On another note regarding the draft, it's going to be interesting to see how 'soft' the draft rounds' time clock is going to be. I suspect that there will be discretionary extensions of time for any teams having communication issues not only with the League, but within their own organizations. And there is a pretty high likelihood of there being communications issues throughout the draft regardless of how much testing they have done.

Communication issues? You mean we could draft Booker Reese again?

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, rook said:

It was Sean Farrell silly. When the Bucs fixed the communication issues, is when they drafted Booker Reese. If the Bucs did not fix the communication lines, they might have had a great draft.

Yeah, but they wanted Book and they had to get their  nevermind. Guess we should be so lucky to have them fuck up and still get an OL stud even if it means also a getting bust and losing their first pick next year.  It's not like we'd draft a Willie Gault with it anyway. So it's a win-win.

A Sean "I know what I want this Christmas . . . I want to get the hell out of Tampa Bay." Farrell starts over Fluffy at RG, the 3rd round brings a underrated starter at RT, and Brady's ass doesn't show nearly as much anal leakage through those shit brown pewter pants. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

I read somewhere there's a draft tomorrow. Maybe it was here

Surprised there aren't any 7 round mock drafts with 3 or 4 alternates pegged and touted for each round being shared here. 

Guess we've already won the off-season again so we really don't give a shit what Light pulls out of a hat.

Toodles twinks

I have some hidden gems I'd like to show you. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

√ó
√ó
  • Create New...