1 hour ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

All kinds of shit on social media regarding Bucs having Howard on the trade block.

Moe or Curly?

They don't use TEs so there goes another first round fiasco. They won't get a solid shit for him.

Good thing Brady never used a TE as a weapon in that lame ass Patriots offense. 

I have been reduced to watching reruns of bucs games last year. Watched the falcons and rams game. Loved seeing Vita Vea score, White and Shaquille killing it. And of course Chris Godwin super star. What a great nucleus. Add in Evans, Suh, JPP and get the offense to pick up there game and it’s going to be fun.

Off topic, but if this virus is so deadly why are we not comparing  total deaths from last year for the same time frame this year.. Pinellas County actually had fewer deaths by more than 50. Figured that was due to reduced car accidents. If it so deadly and overwhelming our healthcare system shouldn’t we be having excess deaths. I think this virus has been around 6 weeks earlier than than thought and is only double more deadly than the flu. Read New York is killing 80 per cent on there ventilators and if you just put the patients on there stomachs and give the o2 they survive. Let’s get one sports going soon. 

7 hours ago, Tundra said:

Anything is for sale.  I'm willing to give a blow job for the right price.  

For my friends at bucschat, first one is free. 

I don't think GM Light could get a free blowjob for the former first round underused TE he's trying to sell. Seems more of a giver.

But hey, this adds a lot of confidence to how this draft and Brady is going to put our Bucs over the top. Or somewhere near the middle. 

9 hours ago, Mistermarty2 said:

I have been reduced to watching reruns of bucs games last year. Watched the falcons and rams game. Loved seeing Vita Vea score, White and Shaquille killing it. And of course Chris Godwin super star. What a great nucleus. Add in Evans, Suh, JPP and get the offense to pick up there game and it’s going to be fun.

Off topic, but if this virus is so deadly why are we not comparing  total deaths from last year for the same time frame this year.. Pinellas County actually had fewer deaths by more than 50. Figured that was due to reduced car accidents. If it so deadly and overwhelming our healthcare system shouldn’t we be having excess deaths. I think this virus has been around 6 weeks earlier than than thought and is only double more deadly than the flu. Read New York is killing 80 per cent on there ventilators and if you just put the patients on there stomachs and give the o2 they survive. Let’s get one sports going soon. 

New York added 3 thousands deaths to the total. Deaths have been underestimated It is also likely the virus was here several weeks or months before we started testing for it.

I think getting rid of Howard would be a mistake. He has good potential to be a game changer when healthy and stacking him, Evans, Godwin, whoever fills slot, and Brate the offense could be a juggernaut if they fix the parts of the O-Line that need fixin' and get a quality running back. They would have virtually no holes on offense. That would be a nice change. Just my two copper's worth.

The problem with moving Howard is in part what I see as the response to moving him and that is that Brate would replace him which doesn't make sense. Brate is not nearly as good as an inline TE as he is a flex guy. So that means the Bucs would end up with a lot of Anthony Auclair snaps taking the TE out of the receiving game for those snaps. Howard played a lot of snaps last year and that would be significantly missed particularly in the run game.

He may not be the guy many, including me, thought he'd be coming out of Alabama but I don't think you trade a guy just because he's not playing as well as his draft status.

4 hours ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

The problem with moving Howard is in part what I see as the response to moving him and that is that Brate would replace him which doesn't make sense. Brate is not nearly as good as an inline TE as he is a flex guy. So that means the Bucs would end up with a lot of Anthony Auclair snaps taking the TE out of the receiving game for those snaps. Howard played a lot of snaps last year and that would be significantly missed particularly in the run game.

He may not be the guy many, including me, thought he'd be coming out of Alabama but I don't think you trade a guy just because he's not playing as well as his draft status.

I agree wholeheartedly. I'm not sure the thought process behind them shopping him. Maybe they have a plan.....maybe they are hoping to move up in the draft....Not sure what wheels are spinning behind the scenes, but I don't like this move......until I see what the agenda is.

19 hours ago, Mistermarty2 said:

Your under, or misinformed.  It's highly contagious, spreads for 3 to 5 days before you know you have it, and is killing thousands of people every single day.  The areas that 'aren't so bad' are either areas that took measures to prevent its spread early, or they're just a little behind schedule compared to larger cities or transportation hubs.  

Here are some numbers:  https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/cases-in-us.html

We went from 15 cases in January, to 632,548 confirmed as of today, and there are tons more unconfirmed cases everywhere.  Went also went from 0 deaths to 31,071 as of today in that same span.  The growth curve if unchecked is exponential, and the estimates say that if you'd just let it run amok, it would kill between one and two million Americans.   

But, if you let it run amok throughout the country, there won't be nearly enough ventilators for people, there won't be enough hospital beds, there won't be medicine, there wont' be enough nurses and doctors.  You'll be on your own, which reduces chances of survival. 

To the extent that things are 'under control' in various parts of the country is because no one s going out of their house, and because they're taking it seriously. Places that aren't will see cases and deaths rise.

Sports can wait, I've got 5 relatives in Florida over 70, I'd like to all be alive when this is over. 

I have a good friend in NYC that has this virus.  He was taken off a respirator yesterday.  He and I were talking about a month ago when the island of Luzon got locked down.  He thought it was crazy and that it was just an excuse for the Philippine government to take away freedoms and liberty.  I was all for the lockdown.  Yeah it sucks ass but as I am a paranoid fucker to begin with I was pretty prepared.  So now he has been in the hospital for eight day, nearly died, cant see his family, etc.  He is looking at two weeks minimum before they let him out.   I wonder what his viewpoint on this is now.  Bottom line this virus is nasty.  80% of the people that get it will survive and have no real issues.  It's the 20% that have issues that is the crux of the problem.  We let this run amok, the death toll will be higher.  

Just my opinion.  Your mileage may vary.

59 minutes ago, fanofdabucs said:

Back on topic.

Howard may or may not be traded, but it has little to do with using the TE. 

One report  with supposed sources I've read says he won't be back with the Bucs. Either way. So, character issue? Contract is $1.9M this year.  What's his trade value and why would they be willing to just dump him, if say even NE, who's had interest, doesn't bite? Inquiring minds want to know.  

With the draft upon us, we might know soon I guess.