Brady is leaving the Patriots.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gotta admit.. Dude did us a hella job on teh Sax here   I have no idea who posted this video   We didn't..  

Favre, Parcells, Bo, Chip Kelly, just saying...

I agree, last year was one of the best Olines the Bucs have had in a long time, Jaboo was holding the ball way too long then would blindly throw into coverage.  Most of his Ints were not the fault of

This team won 7 games and with a made chip shot FG against the Giants they would've won 8.

That with a defense and coordinator finding their way the first half of the season. 

The Bucs defense once JPP returned, the rooks (White, SMB and Dean) getting acclimated, was pretty darn good the last 6 weeks.

With Brady I see them winning a lot more than they lose. 

Fingers crossed, but as a Buc fan I'm prepared for the disappointment that comes with greatness knocking on the door and then signing elsewhere.

20 minutes ago, The Rich McKay Conspiracy said:

If Brady does come here, I'll be happy to be proven entirely wrong about this whole thing.  I just don't see it working out nearly as marvelously as some of us here do...

Michael Jordan playing for the Wizards...

Remember the hit show the D-Rays marketed in the late 90s?

4 minutes ago, fanofdabucs said:

This team won 7 games and with a made chip shot FG against the Giants they would've won 8.

That with a defense and coordinator finding their way the first half of the season. 

The Bucs defense once JPP returned, the rooks (White, SMB and Dean) getting acclimated, was pretty darn good the last 6 weeks.

With Brady I see them winning a lot more than they lose. 

Fingers crossed, but as a Buc fan I'm prepared for the disappointment that comes with greatness knocking on the door and then signing elsewhere.

You should also be prepared to watch Jaboo lift a Lombardi for some other team...