Early as hell W-L predictions, 2017

About a year ago yours truly, aka FANSTRADAMUS, posted this thread and absolutely NAILED the win-loss totals.  (linky: http://www.bucschat.com/topic/39918-early-as-hell-wl-predictions-on-the-schedule/ )

Sure, I whiffed on a lot of WHICH games were wins and losses, but quibbling's for nerds.  And forum posters.  Hmm...

But enough preamble, twinks - here's the just about set-in-stone destiny of this year's Bucs:

Week 1: Sept. 10 at Miami Dolphins  - Coming out of the gate ON FIRE:  W

Week 2: Sept. 17 vs Chicago Bears - Who's under center in Chi-town?  W

Week 3: Sept. 24 at Minnesota Vikings - If it wasn't a Philthydelphia thing, we'd be humming the Rocky theme  W

Week 4: Oct. 1 vs New York Giants - And our fave franchise does what they do - drops some turds off in the bedsheets for a big fat L

Week 5: Oct. 5 vs New England Patriots - Brady. Belichump.  Short week.  We're looking miserable.  The sky is falling.  L

Week 6: Oct. 15 at Arizona Cardinals - We shake off those losses with a resounding on the Cards.

Week 7: Oct. 22 at Buffalo Bills - Excitement makes a recovery after an absolute clinic in the north - W

Week 8: Oct. 29 vs Carolina Panthers - Cam Newton actually breaks down and cries like a girl on the sideline - W

Week 9: Nov. 5 at New Orleans Saints - Drew CANSOMEONEPLEASESHOOTTHISGUY Brees.  Ouch.  - L

Week 10: Nov. 12 vs New York Jets - The Not Yet Jets still looking to put a team together. - W

Week 11: BYE - 7-3, looking pretty sweet.

Week 12: Nov. 26 at Atlanta Falcons - The choke artists are beatable.  We don't do it. L

Week 13: Dec. 3 at Green Bay Packers - We just had a bye.  We're relatively healthy.  Why is this happening? L

Week 14: Dec. 10 vs Detroit Lions - The Bucs we thought they were come back.  Destruction. Terror.  And Mayhem.  W.

Week 15: Dec. 18 vs Atlanta Falcons - NOT IN OUR HOUSE.  W

Week 16: Dec. 24 at Carolina Panthers - They should be better.  They aren't.  Not us, the Pussies.  W

Week 17: Dec. 31 vs New Orleans Saints - Nailbiter to close the season for a division title.  We win with an OT FG.  W

10-6, finishing strong for a playoff berth.  That's how it's going down.  

Well, maybe.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I was WAY FUCKING OFF, but I was dead on about Cam's stupid fucking hats.

Evans and Beckwith suck. Two rookies expected to make major contributions on offense. No RB. The OL could block me. The DL lacks juice and the Safeties would have trouble covering most of the HS WRs a

That just gave me a 

Posted Images

Week One: @ Miami

WIN: 1-0

Week Two: Chicago

WIN: 2-0

Week Three: @ Minnesota

WIN: 3-0

Week Four: Giants

WIN: 4-0

Week Five: Patriots

LOSS: 4-1

Week Six: @ Arizona

LOSS: 4-2

Week Seven: @ Buffalo

WIN: 5-2

Week Eight: Carolina

WIN: 6-2

Week Nine: @ New Orleans

WIN: 7-2

Week Ten: Jets

WIN: 8-2

Week Eleven: BYE

Week Twelve: @ Atlanta

LOSS: 8-3

Week Thirteen: @ Green Bay

LOSS: 8-4

Week Fourteen: Detroit

WIN: 9-4

Week Fifteen: Atlanta

WIN: 10-4

Week Sixteen: @ Carolina

LOSS: 10-5

Week Seventeen: New Orleans

WIN: 11-5

About a year ago yours truly, aka FANSTRADAMUS, posted this thread and absolutely NAILED the win-loss totals.  (linky: http://www.bucschat.com/topic/39918-early-as-hell-wl-predictions-on-the-schedule/ )

Sure, I whiffed on a lot of WHICH games were wins and losses, but quibbling's for nerds.  And forum posters.  Hmm...

But enough preamble, twinks - here's the just about set-in-stone destiny of this year's Bucs:

Week 1: Sept. 10 at Miami Dolphins  - Coming out of the gate ON FIRE:  W

Week 2: Sept. 17 vs Chicago Bears - Who's under center in Chi-town?  W

Week 3: Sept. 24 at Minnesota Vikings - If it wasn't a Philthydelphia thing, we'd be humming the Rocky theme  W

Week 4: Oct. 1 vs New York Giants - And our fave franchise does what they do - drops some turds off in the bedsheets for a big fat L

Week 5: Oct. 5 vs New England Patriots - Brady. Belichump.  Short week.  We're looking miserable.  The sky is falling.  L

Week 6: Oct. 15 at Arizona Cardinals - We shake off those losses with a resounding on the Cards.

Week 7: Oct. 22 at Buffalo Bills - Excitement makes a recovery after an absolute clinic in the north - W

Week 8: Oct. 29 vs Carolina Panthers - Cam Newton actually breaks down and cries like a girl on the sideline - W

Week 9: Nov. 5 at New Orleans Saints - Drew CANSOMEONEPLEASESHOOTTHISGUY Brees.  Ouch.  - L

Week 10: Nov. 12 vs New York Jets - The Not Yet Jets still looking to put a team together. - W

Week 11: BYE - 7-3, looking pretty sweet.

Week 12: Nov. 26 at Atlanta Falcons - The choke artists are beatable.  We don't do it. L

Week 13: Dec. 3 at Green Bay Packers - We just had a bye.  We're relatively healthy.  Why is this happening? L

Week 14: Dec. 10 vs Detroit Lions - The Bucs we thought they were come back.  Destruction. Terror.  And Mayhem.  W.

Week 15: Dec. 18 vs Atlanta Falcons - NOT IN OUR HOUSE.  W

Week 16: Dec. 24 at Carolina Panthers - They should be better.  They aren't.  Not us, the Pussies.  W

Week 17: Dec. 31 vs New Orleans Saints - Nailbiter to close the season for a division title.  We win with an OT FG.  W

10-6, finishing strong for a playoff berth.  That's how it's going down.  

Well, maybe.

OK, dammit. You've forced my superstitious ass to weigh in, the only way I can confidently assure the Bucs a successful 2017 campaign. 

Week 1: Sept. 10 at Miami Dolphins  - Winston and Desean Jackson collide on a botched reverse, knocking both out for the season.   L

Week 2: Sept. 17 vs Chicago Bears - Whoever is under center in Chicago throws three interceptions returned for scores and the Bucs Ryan Griffin hands off to Jizzy all day. Bucs win by a point. W

Week 3: Sept. 24 at Minnesota Vikings - the defense is on the field all day and is exhausted. Evans goes down with a broken femur.  L

Week 4: Oct. 1 vs New York Giants -  McCoy and David go out injured after colliding head first on a fake by Odell Beckham. L

Week 5: Oct. 5 vs New England Patriots - Awful. Worst blowout loss in Bucs history.  Sims, Jizzy and the new kid RB are all injured after it is revealed that they tried lifting too much weight in the gym. L

Week 6: Oct. 15 at Arizona Cardinals - just L

Week 7: Oct. 22 at Buffalo Bills - none of the starters from opening day are left on the field. They are all injured. Ryan Griffin goes down with a groin pull. Bucs are forced to re-sign Josh Freeman.  L

Week 8: Oct. 29 vs Carolina Panthers - Freeman tosses a club record 9 interceptions. Mike Smith resigns and says he's going on a fishing trip. Bucs are forced to resign Josh Johnson. - L

Week 9: Nov. 5 at New Orleans Saints - Adrian Peterson rushes for 425 yards and takes every snap in the second half from the wildcat. After the game, Dirk Koetter resigns and says he is going to find Mike Smith's boat. L

Week 10: Nov. 12 vs New York Jets - Chip Kelly is hired off the street to put a spark on the team. He is fatter than ever. - L

Week 11: BYE We can't even tie the bye week.

Week 12: Nov. 26 at Atlanta Falcons - just . L

Week 13: Dec. 3 at Green Bay Packers -   L

Week 14: Dec. 10 vs Detroit Lions - . L

Week 15: Dec. 18 vs Atlanta Falcons -    L

Week 16: Dec. 24 at Carolina Panthers -    L

Week 17: Dec. 31 vs New Orleans Saints -   L

After the 1-16  season, the Glazertards sell the team to Elon Musk, who immediately petitions to move the team to Mexico City and promises a solar power driven stadium in time for the Bucs next playoff qualifying season. 

OK that should cover most of the gremlins. 

And "FANSTRADAMUS"...saying you WHIFFED on which games were wins and losses is like me saying I'm going to titty fuck Kate Upton tonight, but I rub one out to her picture instead. Same end result...but boy was the journey there quite different!

But hell...as long as the results are satisfying, you will hear no complaints from me. So I hope your W-L prediction is right...or hopefully its undervalued!

And "FANSTRADAMUS"...saying you WHIFFED on which games were wins and losses is like me saying I'm going to titty fuck Kate Upton tonight, but I rub one out to her picture instead. Same end result...but boy was the journey there quite different!

But hell...as long as the results are satisfying, you will hear no complaints from me. So I hope your W-L prediction is right...or hopefully its undervalued!

How the hell you find out about me and Kate?

Freaky.

Evans and Beckwith suck. Two rookies expected to make major contributions on offense. No RB. The OL could block me. The DL lacks juice and the Safeties would have trouble covering most of the HS WRs around here. Winston is all talk and inaccurate passes.

2 dash 14.

Thank you. At least one other long time poster with some goddamned common sense. Stop being all sunshine and lollipops you fagtards. 

Evans and Beckwith suck. Two rookies expected to make major contributions on offense. No RB. The OL could block me. The DL lacks juice and the Safeties would have trouble covering most of the HS WRs around here. Winston is all talk and inaccurate passes.

2 dash 14.

You've failed to account for Stevie T's man tees cloggin the middle, the new veteran longsnapper, and the breakout year of the future Pro Bowl idiot kicker.

2-12-2

I'm going to be way off, but I'm finally ready to drink the cool aid say FUCK IT.  THIRTEEN AND THREE, they win the division... Brees finally looks old, the Falcons regress, and Cam Newton is more worried about wearing stupid hats than playing football:

LOSS:  4-1

WIN:  5-1

WIN: 6-1

WIN: 7-1

WIN: 8-1

WIN: 9-1

LOSS: 9-2

WIN: 10-2

WIN: 11-2

WIN: 12-2

LOSS: 12-3

WIN: 13-3

To celebrate, here are some photos of Cam wearing STUPID FUCKING HATS:

Fc53gJu.jpg

uegKpH9.jpg

zG4M2m2.jpg

JQcigbg.jpg

GCxySrZ.jpg

Y001lSm.jpg

DfYBPGl.jpg

NJGICGo.jpg

7KUN7qv.jpg

uMDXNYI.jpg

I'm going to be way off, but I'm finally ready to drink the cool aid say FUCK IT.  THIRTEEN AND THREE, they win the division... Brees finally looks old, the Falcons regress, and Cam Newton is more worried about wearing stupid hats than playing football:

LOSS:  4-1

WIN:  5-1

WIN: 6-1

WIN: 7-1

WIN: 8-1

WIN: 9-1

LOSS: 9-2

WIN: 10-2

WIN: 11-2

WIN: 12-2

LOSS: 12-3

WIN: 13-3

To celebrate, here are some photos of Cam wearing STUPID FUCKING HATS:

Fc53gJu.jpg

uegKpH9.jpg

zG4M2m2.jpg

JQcigbg.jpg

GCxySrZ.jpg

Y001lSm.jpg

DfYBPGl.jpg

NJGICGo.jpg

7KUN7qv.jpg

uMDXNYI.jpg

Really and truly, the mere sight of him nauseates me, and I feel guilty hoping that he has a physically debilitating experience doing something stupid this offseason that will slap a gram of humility into his giant ego ass, and result in him being benched for a few years, giving him enough time to be caught with drugs and hookers, thus ending his career. 

I loathe that cockroach sucking assbanger. 

Really and truly, the mere sight of him nauseates me, and I feel guilty hoping that he has a physically debilitating experience doing something stupid this offseason that will slap a gram of humility into his giant ego ass, and result in him being benched for a few years, giving him enough time to be caught with drugs and hookers, thus ending his career.

I loathe that cockroach sucking assbanger.

He is such an attention whore. "But he does so much off the field blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhchokegarglegag"

3-13 or 4-12. And we lose to Glennon and the Bears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Week 1: Sept. 10 at Miami Dolphins  - W

Week 2: Sept. 17 vs Chicago Bears - W

Week 3: Sept. 24 at Minnesota Vikings - W

Week 4: Oct. 1 vs New York Giants - W

Week 5: Oct. 5 vs New England Patriots - L

Week 6: Oct. 15 at Arizona Cardinals - W

Week 7: Oct. 22 at Buffalo Bills - W

Week 8: Oct. 29 vs Carolina Panthers - L

Week 9: Nov. 5 at New Orleans Saints - L

Week 10: Nov. 12 vs New York Jets - W

Week 11: BYE 

Week 12: Nov. 26 at Atlanta Falcons - L

Week 13: Dec. 3 at Green Bay Packers - L

Week 14: Dec. 10 vs Detroit Lions - W

Week 15: Dec. 18 vs Atlanta Falcons - W

Week 16: Dec. 24 at Carolina Panthers - W

Week 17: Dec. 31 vs New Orleans Saints - W

11-5 and a playoff run.

He is such an attention whore. "But he does so much off the field blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhchokegarglegag"

3-13 or 4-12. And we lose to Glennon and the Bears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Thank you sir. Some here seem to be inebriated with wood alcohol koolaid and are getting all gay and giddy about some kind of a successful campaign. I say nay nay. 

Pull back on the reins, little capons, and exhibit some strategic pessism, fer chrissakes. 

7-9, schedule is tough.

Week 1: Sept. 10 at Miami Dolphins - W

Week 2: Sept. 17 vs Chicago Bears - W

Week 3: Sept. 24 at Minnesota Vikings - L

Week 4: Oct. 1 vs New York Giants - L

Week 5: Oct. 5 vs New England Patriots - L

Week 6: Oct. 15 at Arizona Cardinals - L

Week 7: Oct. 22 at Buffalo Bills - L

Week 8: Oct. 29 vs Carolina Panthers - W

Week 9: Nov. 5 at New Orleans Saints - W

Week 10: Nov. 12 vs New York Jets - W

Week 11: BYE