Bucs V Rams Post Mortem

Rams beat Bucs, 19-17

TAMPA, Fla. -- Greg Zuerlein's fourth field goal of the day, a 38-yarder with 38 seconds remaining, gave third-string quarterback Austin Davis and the St. Louis Rams a 19-17 victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Davis completed 22 of 29 passes for 235 yards with no interceptions in his first NFL start. Zac Stacy had a 2-yard touchdown run in the first quarter, and Zuerlein also delivered field goals of 36, 35 and 46 yards to help the Rams (1--1) rebound from a lopsided opening loss to Minnesota.Bobby Rainey rushed 144 yards and quarterback Josh McCown had two short TD runs for the Bucs (0-2). Tampa moved into St. Louis territory in the closing second. The game ended when rookie Mike Evans was slow getting up after a 29-yard reception to the St. Louis 32.

Click here to view the article

The morning after Super Bowl XXXVII.

BINGO.

The next morning Chuck and his bloated ego began the destruction of the franchise,

Right away he wrote a book telling everyone how smart he was.  He helped make a movie.   

But worst of all he started to play GM.  

Once he went public questioning his superiors in the organization than that was the beginning of the end.

Mr McKay loved this franchise too much to see it reduced to employees in the paper going up against their boss.

He gave Chuck what he wanted - control.

The franchise has never recovered.

BTW the funny thing about casual fans is they can't separate our great 2002 season from the rest of what he did.

Great win, I even flew out west to celebrate it. 

But that didn't give him the right to tear down the very people that put us there in the first place.

People without much success in life will always feel the one win excuses all behaviors afterwards.

Hey guys, Mr Chucky won a SuperBowl, who cares he stunk the place up every since??   I don't care he never won another playoff game, we had that one good year!

Winners in life put the trophy on the shelf and begin asking what are we doing for the next one? Losers are eternally satisfied.

What Chuck did was atrocious, his only saving GRACE was our unsophisticated fan base.  

Other than a few LEGENDS  no one saw (or some still to this day can't see)  that McKay leaving is what doomed this franchise.

I called it the day he left town.  

The next morning Chuck and his bloated ego began the destruction of the franchise,

He gave Chuck what he wanted - control.

What Chuck did was atrocious, his only saving GRACE was our unsophisticated fan base.  

I called it the day he left town.  

Who the fuck is Chuck? If you're going to spout slanderous hateful shit about someone using their nickname which you despise you should get it fucking right you dumb McPudfucking "I" clone.

20131028_C7552_PHOTO_EN_32627.jpg

Looks like a press box shot, maybe you mean Chuck?   Still unemployed and sitting in the stands after all these years!!    ROFLMAO!!!!     :)

Mr McKay?    After a series of promotions that would make even the most optimistic hustlers  in town blush......

He's now PRESIDENT OF THE ATLANTA FALCONS.  

BTW always got a kick out of the McKay haters.  One told me on the other board.....

He doesn't actually do all that much, he just hires great people and wins.   LOL.

Indeed.

Other than leading us to our only ring, almost every playoff win this organization has ever had.....

And being the only GM in the history of the NFL to have his first two picks make it to the Hall of Fame.

And so on.   Etc.... etc..... etc......

Other than that kind of stuff he hasn't done much.   

No time to start propping Rich though, not enough time in the day.  

BTW wonder if we got a chance tonight against the McKay led Falcons?  LOL.   Of course not, I was just kidding.    

At least we got to see 40 year old QB's and 40 year old wide outs play back in the Bruce Allen/Gruden era!!!

Our history under the dynamic duo would be comical if not so pathetic. We'd still be winning if McKay was still in Tampa.   FACT!

And we move on.

Mr McKay?    After a series of promotions that would make even the most optimistic hustlers  in town blush......

And being the only GM in the history of the NFL to have his first two picks make it to the Hall of Fame.

Marcus Jones and Reagan Upshaw are in the Hall of Fame??

Surrender Noted.

Go fuck your mother.

Carry On.

Education is free on Thursdays.