Round 3: Bolts vs. The B's

Now this is going to be a brutal series. Thank God that Roly is playing on his head because that cursed Boston team has a goalie that is playing just as well. And the Bruins as a whole are freaking brutal. The Bolts may have gotten lucky as Patrice Bergeron seems to be injured - hopefully for the entire series. I don't buy that whole "we want to face to their best team" nonsense. I'm all for kicking the snot out of an injured team, since ten years from now (hell, a week from the championship game) people are only going to remember the victors.

The refs are a major concern to me as well. If they officiate in this series as poorly as the Pens' and Caps' series, we may be screwed. Boston plays mean and will take any cheap shot they can get. If they get away with it our excellent power play defense will be tested early and often.

Still, if Bergeron, Downie, and Thompson keeps playing at a high level and Stamkos continues to develop, I think Marty and Vinnie will help carry the team.

Lightning in 6.

The Lightning were 1-3 against the Bruins duringthe season, but they were also 2-4 against the Capitals. In 3 of those 4 games they were 1 poiny close games and only one blowout in the first meeting. The blowout was way before we had Roli in goal and we sucked in the goal tending portion.

The Bruin's are hot, but I think a lot of tat has to do with the pisspoor goal tending of the Flyers.

The Bruin's are huge size wise and will try to manhandle the Bolt's like they did during the season as the Bolt's are a small team for the NHL as they rely on thir quickness and goal tending and defense. Hopefully Kubina can keep Chara in check!

I say the Bolt's in 7!

That IS good news. Melrose is a freakin' punk and I look forward to the Bolts proving him wrong. I really could never stand that guy. Picking the B's in seven just shows how little he does his homework. Roly is perfect in game sevens. If Melrose wanted to pick the Bruins, fine - but in seven games? Here's hoping the Lightning put away those jerk-off Bostonians in fewer than seven.

Hidden

Download The Little Fockers Film Online where to watch the full The Tourist movie length of The Dilemma movie When Can I Buy Ladyhawke Film Country Strong And Film Full Super Film Downloads Download Dvd I Am Number Four Download Forbidden Kingdom 3d Buy The Film Almost Famous online Daniel Tosh: Happy Thoughts Film Party Buy Season of the Witch Movie Download Prowl movie actors How To Download A Fork in the Road The Full Film Roadkill Trailer Buy The 51 Film The New The Sorcerer's Apprentice Movie pre buy True Justice aka Southern Justice movie The Roommate full dvd movie watch whole movie of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 Satin download movie Movie Download Mission: Impossible III Country Strong film picture Watch Full Version Ladyhawke Movie Buy The Woman on Top True Justice aka Southern Justice film good quality Golkonda High School music Re-Cut Movie Cinema Sniper: Reloaded Movie Hd Download film The Warrior's Way The 51 Film Download The Movie The Lincoln Lawyer watch a movie Dead Space: Aftermath Download The Movie Season of the Witch download dvd movie Black Swan Hi-def Quality Battle of Los Angeles Gnomeo & Juliet Film Download Sites Watch True Justice aka Southern Justice Movie Full Watch The Real The Twilight Saga: Eclipse Film download the whole movie of The Shock Doctrine 127 Hours Full Lenght Film In Divx Format Movie Download Satin Love and Other Drugs Film Watch Films how to download Flushed Away the full film Zebra Crossing Divx Sucker Punch film high buy the film I Am Number Four The Twilight Saga: Eclipse Movie On The Internet Download The Movie The The Way Back Free Download Dirty Movie Wake Wood Movie Stream

No, let's keep it up, I agree with what you said anyways :)

Considering the Lightning franchise has only won 4 times in Boston in their HISTORY, it would be hard to believe we can be successful in this series. But if we hold serve at home we would only need to steal one in Boston. Stranger things have happened in Stanley Cup history. Folks, this is a playoff series of Tampa Bay against Boston again. We've been through this with the Rays in the ALCS in 2008. We hate Boston teams and they look down their noses at us and our area. Fuck the Bruins with Zdeno Charo's stick, hard...

Hidden

Buy Biaxin without rx order Ceclor cash on delivery no prescriptions needed for Avodart Pravachol online next day purchase Neurontin online with overnight delivery order prescription free Deltasone buying Zithromax online without rx order Cycrin on line purchase Furoxone without rx to ship overnight purchase Lamictal Dispersible without Atacand without prescription shipped overnight express

Archived