Round 2- Bolts versus Crapitals

BucForce

Was at the game as well last night......it was truely awesome to see a packed house! More importantly, 99% Lightning fans, 1% Crapital fans.

I liked our play in the 1st period....2nd period, not so much. I thought we were being too fancy, and waiting too long to make a move (like shooting!). They were, once again, more aggressive then us. But it looked like it played to our advantage with them looking tired in the 3rd period. You have to admire the heart of our players.

The refs can suck on a fat donkey ball. I couldn't believe the calls last night. Craps dove twice, and got the calls. They elbowed, interfered, and roughing in front of the refs with no call. I was getting livid. Thankfully they gave us that goal by Malone to make up.

My last note is, Ovie sucks balls. I hate that man. He thinks he's a one man show, trying to win it for his team. I was happy that the two little kids in front of me were yelling at Ovie that he's nothing....and when the one Crap fan behind me would yell, the little kids would tell him to shut up and go back to D.C....I was laughing my ass off. Have to give their father credit!

Lets sweep them at home boys! GO BOLTS!!

[[Template forums/front/topics/activity is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yes I agree with you about the officiating as it was horrblie, especially the taller official as he seemed to make most of the calsl against the Lightning. There's not much you can do when they give them almost 2 full minutes with a 5 on 3! :facepalm

I agree abotu the play of the Lightning as they seem to play very defensive for the first two periods, but iit seems to be working to thir advantage, but it drives you crazy! What about the frikkin stick to the throat on Roli and no call? :mad:

I was sitting behind that goal when it happened. I couldn't believe that there was no call, when the ref was in perfect position to see that. It was scary seeing him on the ground holding his throat area....I was just glad I didn't see any blood when he lifted his head up. Also glad he was able to stay in the game. That did send me over the edge. I really wanted to jump onto the ice and punch the ref. The one Crap fan behind us had the audacity to say he was faking....he almost got hit by all of us. He quickly sat down and zipped his lip.

Where did they get picture of Melrose, 1992?? Where's his mullet and gray hair and he doesn't have a mustache either...I hope the Flyers win at least game 4 so we can get some rest before the next series. Today was 7 games in 12 days, too much. Both teams looked a little gassed tonight in the 3rd period, and we had just enough fumes to flush the Craps away.

The game was amazing last night!! My good friend was able to hook me up with some suite tickets (punny!) and we snuck over to the XO club. AMAZING. It's like a cruise ship, only with better entertainment! Most of the people there must treat the employees like crap, because I tipped them a buck every time I got a free drink. They were thrilled and were REALLY hooking me up with stuff.

I'm definitely going to try to go to the next series. Bring on Boston! I HATE Boston!

First let me say, GO BOLTS!!!! That was an awesome game, and I felt victory from the start of the game. You could tell we wanted it more than them.

I know I sound like a broken record, but the refs SUCK BALLS!!!! So they can hit our goalie, and not get the call, but when we do it seconds later shame on us? Or when they get mad and just slash at Malone's stick while he's on the ground in front of the ref, and no call. Worst refs in NHL....in fact all of them suck....Nashville got screwed too.

Fuck Boston!! That series is going to hurt, physically.

The non call on the tackle of Malone heading to the goal by Erskine then his slashing Malone right on front of the ref when Malone was on the ice was probably THEE WORST non call I have ever seen.

He should have gotten a game misconduct for that play period! What's doen is done though so nothing will come of it, but I hope the NHL and Bettman review that non call! :facepalm

Archived