Round 1: Bolts vs Pens

BucForce

[[Template forums/front/topics/activity is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That sequence where he made 3 straight point blank saves, then we go down the other end of the ice and score could have been the turning point of the series. The Bolts are in Fleury's head now for sure, and I have a feeling that Mr. Sidney Crosby will be making an appearance for Game 7 to try and save the day for the Pens. And we need to hit him early and often...

I loved the "Fleuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrryyyyy" chants after giving up Malone's goal, it reminded me of the "Hextall" chants when the Flyers used to go down in flames each playoff season. And what the hell was up with the refs? Yes, Malone deserved a penalty for knocking a defenseman over into Fleury, but then Orpik jumps Stamkos for no reason and starts pummelling him, and now it's coming out that Orpik was trying to eye gouge Stamkos? Yet Orpik gets nothing for that. Watch Bettman suspend Malone for game 7 and nothing happens to OrPuke. :(

I don't think I can take much more of this....I think I'm going to watch the game from a hospital just to monitor my heart.

The refs can suck my balls....those bastards just let Stamkos get fucking rocked for no reason, then push him away when he is trying to tell the ref what happened. Now the game is in Pitt.....just get the goals, and tell the refs to fuck off.

Rolo made some killer saves tonight....this bud is for you! Great defense as well....sliding saves, blocking shots, damn Lightning, keep it up!

GO BOLTS!

Melrose is heating a steaming hot pile of crow this morning. Stevie Y has gotta be GM of the year in the NHL, picking up Roloson for a prospect that wouldn't have made our team, and also Brewer who has been our best defenseman so far in the playoffs. Washington will be tough, but I hope Downie shoves a stick thru that gap in Ovechkin's piehole in the opening minute of Game 1 and sets the tone for how this series is gonna be...GO BOLTS!

165167_10100631025691271_2021368_74533593_6237303_n.jpg

Yes, picking up Roloson wasa God send! This guy has been our MVP! They showed a stat last night where he is now 6-0 in elimination games in the playoffs! He frikkin stood on his head last night and single handidly won that game!

Picking up both Brewer and Bergeron right at the trade deadline was a brilliant move and it's been paying off bid time. Bergeron is turning into our best power play guy!

Archived