Round 1: Bolts vs Pens

BucForce

[[Template forums/front/topics/activity is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The better team is winning. The Pens get in the offensive zone and hold it there. The Lightning get it in, maybe get a shot, have no one following up and can't hold it in. That's the difference in this series. Oh and did anyone give Stamkos the memo that the playoffs have started? One assist, really? If not for St. Louis this series would have been a sweep.

What a game as it was exhausting I feel like I played. That's the type of goal you get in the double OT games as both teams were dead on their feet. That shot came out of nowhere. Great game, but bad outcome! :(

I have to agree with YOI as there is no way you can blame Roli! When you're out shot something like 58-32 there is no way you can blame the goalie as he made some incredible saves. The Lightning were a little passive in the 1st period and fell behind. They came out and really played hard in the 1st OT and I think that took a lot out of them. They seemed dead on their feet in that 2nd OT.

The place was so loud last night! I was sitting next to some jerk wad of a Pens fan with a big mouth! I told him to STFU a couple of times. I thought we were going to have some problems, but then the idiot ended up getting into it was a Lightning fan behind him. :facepalm No fists or anything just verbal and chest to chest.

Sorry YOI I did not know that was your number when I got that text.

What a game as it was exhausting I feel like I played. That's the type of goal you get in the double OT games as both teams were dead on their feet. That shot came out of nowhere. Great game, but bad outcome! :(

I have to agree with YOI as there is no way you can blame Roli! When you're out shot something like 58-32 there is no way you can blame the goalie as he made some incredible saves. The Lightning were a little passive in the 1st period and fell behind. They came out and really played hard in the 1st OT and I think that took a lot out of them. They seemed dead on their feet in that 2nd OT.

The place was so loud last night! I was sitting next to some jerk wad of a Pens fan with a big mouth! I told him to STFU a couple of times. I thought we were going to have some problems, but then the idiot ended up getting into it was a Lightning fan behind him. :facepalm No fists or anything just verbal and chest to chest.

Sorry YOI I did not know that was your number when I got that text.

Anyone want to take a guess who was on the 'kiss cam" with a smoking blonde??

Let's hope that last game has a lingering affect on Fluery tonight! :)

Kubina needs to come to play like last game and let's hope that last game got Stamkos back on track!

Go Bolt's!!

Goalies are a strange lot, he may just stand on his head tonight if he gets a few early saves. Then again he could open the flood gates again.

Thought this may go seven, hope is ends tonight cause anything can happen in a game 7.

Weird thing is this game didn't piss me off nearly as much as Buffalo letting the stinkin Criers off the hook yesterday afternoon!

That is true but the Lightning have not played too bad at home as they've lost two heartbreakers 3-2 the last in double OT!

The thing that encourages me is the only two blowouts were by the Lightning. The first game which was 3-0 was very mis-leading as the Lightning I thought if anything played them evenly if not out played them as they had some terrible luck and just a like a 30 second lapse which allowed the 2 key goals and the 3rd was a meaningless empty netter.

It will be tough, but I am not giving up on the Bolt's yet!

Archived