Round 1: Bolts vs Pens

BucForce

The boys now know they have to step up the intensity and come ready to play 60 minutes plus if necessary. It was a good back and forth game, and both teams were waiting for the other to blink first, and we made the first mistake. This will sound like ref whining, but it's pretty amazing the most penalized team in hockey (Pittsburgh) was able to just flip on a switch and stop committing any infractions while drawing 7 penalties from the second least penalized team in the league (Tampa Bay). Marty gets a chipped tooth and a loosened tooth, Downie a bloody nose on another high stick, no calls from the refs in either case. Fleury stood on his head, making some sick saves, but we just have to play better across the board. Giving up 39 shots is way too much in the playoffs. Regroup and get ready for Friday night. Go Bolts!!

[[Template forums/front/topics/activity is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I also thought the officiating was a bit questionable as Marty and Downie got hit with the stick and no call and what the fuck was that call against Malone in the front of the goal? he was trying to fight off two guys cross checking him.

Anyway Fleury was simply better then Roloson although both played great as Roloson deserved a better fate as the Lightning had that 20 second lapse and that was it! :(

Nice recap BF!

This game had my heart pumping!! Pens were more aggressive than us with checking. I think that took some energy from us. For Hedman being 6'6, he is a pansy. He needs to toughen up and start recking some people in his area.

Rolo had a great game, but a mistake after the first goal to give them their second. Over-all, loved the game. We need to kick it up a knoch. Be in the right position after shots and get the rebounds!

GO BOLTS!

Every team tries to play physical against us as we are just not that physical of a team! If every one of our players had an attitude that Downie has we would be an awesome team! Downie is not very big, but he does not back down to anyone. OhLund, Hedman and Kubina play soft for their size! :facepalm Kubina made the huge mistake on that cheap goal as he thought he was going to get a penalty and dropped his stick and allowed the man he was battling to just sit in front of the goal.

We need more Chris Dingman, Jassen Cullimore's and Andre Roy's on this roster!:2cents

I thought Ryan Malone had a great game for us. He showed all of our playoff newbies what the Stanley Cup playoffs are all about. He was hitting everything in sight and planting his wide body in front of the net and taking the abuse and dishing out some of his own. We missed him in this lineup and he can get in Fleury's head like a Tomas Holmstrom does for Detroit, and have guys on the other team take penalties trying to clear him from in front of their goalie.

знакомство интим махачкала Найти парня в барнауле сайт знакомств для русских толстушек интим знакомства таллинн Сайт развлечения и знакомств дамочка Сайт знакомств нирвана в томске Секс на раз в баксане знакомства бахчисарай познакомлюсь с пассивом Знакомства с девушками с города ялта Г бугульма секс знакомства досуг познакомиться с девушкой в коломне рыбинск секс знакомства знакомства город тверь секс знакомство в ленинск кузнецком Г бугульма секс знакомства досуг Встретиться для секса в новом уренгое знакомства городовой спб Знакомится с девушкой мирный архангельская обл знакомства г белорецк Знакомства в инете с гопожой по сексу найти хорошего парня в ярославле Знакомства тока для секса в литве Тайные секс-знакомства в твоем городе лучшие знакомства в украине и Познакомиться с бисексуалом в нальчике сайт знакомств ржев Г.белогорск знакомства о секс Знакомства на новый год после 45 знакомство г орша Секс знакомства губкин онлайн секс в краснодаре Секс знакомства объявления в красноярске Секс знакомства в бузулуке сайты знакомств для серьезных отношений и секса в мурманске Садомазо в рубцовске Кому за 30 знакомства арзамас Оргии в калиниградской области знакомства для каждого

I thought Ryan Malone had a great game for us. He showed all of our playoff newbies what the Stanley Cup playoffs are all about. He was hitting everything in sight and planting his wide body in front of the net and taking the abuse and dishing out some of his own. We missed him in this lineup and he can get in Fleury's head like a Tomas Holmstrom does for Detroit, and have guys on the other team take penalties trying to clear him from in front of their goalie.

That's what pissed me off about the penalty they called on Malone as that's exactly what he was doing and two Pens players were cross checking him and trying to clear him and he was just trying to hold his ground and he gets a penalty! :mad: Marty and Stamkos both get hit in the face with the stick and no call! :facepalm

Pens would cross check Malone onto the ice, then just stay on top of him like they are trying to get him to tap out. But we get the call......Pens hold Downie's stick to his chest, and we get hooking.......but, that's what we have to avoid....so put the puck in the back of the net, and move forward.....can't wait for tonight! GO BOLTS!!

Stupid question BF, you know yinz will be one of the fools in a tight pens tshirt hes had for yrs

Actually I don't think I own any Pens gear, but the boys have a tshirt or two laying around. I never was big on the whole spending alot of cash on a jersey/shirt that only would be worn a few times a year.

One thing I am considering for wear at any 'Burg event is a Clemente Cooperstown Classic button up.

Regardless of what I wear, I'm just glad you goobers didn't sell out the Forum so I can enjoy a game.

BTW, love the Codfish sock, always was one of my favs!

It is quite a relief that cities don't sell out these playoff games. I'm in Pittsburgh right now and was thinking about what I could do tonight. Checked with the box office and low and behold the game isn't sold out 5 hours before they drop the puck. Maybe I'll pick up a couple of tickets, don my Tampa Bay GRASSparilla t-shirt and go to the game. Can't sell out a play off game, pfft. What a bunch of Goobers.

It is quite a relief that cities don't sell out these playoff games. I'm in Pittsburgh right now and was thinking about what I could do tonight. Checked with the box office and low and behold the game isn't sold out 5 hours before they drop the puck. Maybe I'll pick up a couple of tickets, don my Tampa Bay GRASSparilla t-shirt and go to the game. Can't sell out a play off game, pfft. What a bunch of Goobers.

How long are you going to be there Caner I will cruz out and have a beer with ya

Looks like we got a series now! Pens fans walking out on their team with seven minutes left to play, I guess Tampa Bay doesn't corner the market on goober fans after all.

EDIT: 2:41 left and you can hear a pin drop in the Consol Energy Center, Pens fans crying in their Iron City beers tonight!

Don't be fooled. Yinzer's are front running assholes for all their teams outside of the Lers.

Archived