A new CEO/part owner?

The Bolts are going to be very exciting next season, the season after, etc, etc.

The owner will spend money to win. The new CEO was the CEO of the Seahawks and created one of the best fan experiences in the NFL. He was responsible for the 12th man in Seattle. He also has historical numbers with Seattle's MLS team, the only team to sell out every game the entire season. When you go to a Bolt's game, you know you're going to get the best experience ever. He doesn't sit in the owner's box either, he sits with the fans with regular tickets. He wants to experience the game the same way the fans do so he can gauge what to make better. I'm STOKED!

And then Yzerman. Can't say enough about that. The mere fact we were able to get him away from Detroit is a feat all in itself and a testament to what Vinick wants and that's another championship! I can't recall the last time I've been this excited for hockey season to start!

Great owner, great CEO, great GM, and a young unproven coach that seems to know his stuff. This is going to be great! :thumbsup

The Bolts are going to be very exciting next season, the season after, etc, etc.

The owner will spend money to win. The new CEO was the CEO of the Seahawks and created one of the best fan experiences in the NFL. He was responsible for the 12th man in Seattle. He also has historical numbers with Seattle's MLS team, the only team to sell out every game the entire season. When you go to a Bolt's game, you know you're going to get the best experience ever. He doesn't sit in the owner's box either, he sits with the fans with regular tickets. He wants to experience the game the same way the fans do so he can gauge what to make better. I'm STOKED!

And then Yzerman. Can't say enough about that. The mere fact we were able to get him away from Detroit is a feat all in itself and a testament to what Vinick wants and that's another championship! I can't recall the last time I've been this excited for hockey season to start!

Great owner, great CEO, great GM, and a young unproven coach that seems to know his stuff. This is going to be great! :thumbsup

This +2:thumbsup

• 3 weeks later...

Archived