NFL television guide map....

found this on the Indy message board. It's a map showing what games are being shown in the different parts of the country. I was worried because I will be in upstate NY this weekend celebrating my mom's 75th birthday, and was worried it wouoldn't be shown..........BUT IT IS!!!!. Yeah Baby!!! anyways, a pretty cool site.

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/

Not to rub it in. But, with the NFL Sunday Ticket on DirecTV, I get to see EVERY game each Sunday (except those games that are shown locally, subject to local blackout if the game isn't sold out.) A new add-on feature allows me to watch the games live at the DirecTV webiste via streaming video too (subject to local blackout).

Thank goodness for that too. Because I'd die if all I could watch down here in sunny South Florida were Dolphins games and Jets games. Yech.

found this on the Indy message board. It's a map showing what games are being shown in the different parts of the country. I was worried because I will be in upstate NY this weekend celebrating my mom's 75th birthday, and was worried it wouoldn't be shown..........BUT IT IS!!!!. Yeah Baby!!! anyways, a pretty cool site.

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/

Wow! I love that website!:thumbsup

Not to rub it in. But, with the NFL Sunday Ticket on DirecTV, I get to see EVERY game each Sunday (except those games that are shown locally, subject to local blackout if the game isn't sold out.) A new add-on feature allows me to watch the games live at the DirecTV webiste via streaming video too (subject to local blackout).

Thank goodness for that too. Because I'd die if all I could watch down here in sunny South Florida were Dolphins games and Jets games. Yech.

Amazing, it actually took me 30 seconds to read this too.