UPSET WEEKEND CONTINUES

UPSET weekend just keeps on going.

USF over #5 WVa.....SHOCK SHOCK SHOCK!

Colorado over #3 OKLAHOMA....SHOCK!

Illini best Penn State....SHOCK!

#7 Texas losing by 20 to Kansas State ....Shock!

GA TECH beats #13 CLEMSON....SHOCK

MARYLAND beat #10 RUTGERS.....SHOCK!

#4 GATORS lost to AUBURN....SHOCK SHOCK!

Michigan STATE almost beat WISCONSIN...

Will add more later...but this is not good. Be careful Gators.

UPSET weekend just keeps on going.

USF over WVa.

Colorado over OKLAHOMA....SHOCK!

Illini best Penn State....SHOCK!

Texas losing by 10 at the half to Kansas State

Will add more later...but this is not good. Be careful Gators.

Colorado I will agree was a shock, but USF and the Illini have been up and coming for a few years and both were at home.

I actually think the Illini have a real chance to take the Big 10, they will prob end up behind UM and OSU but they will be in the mix.

Sorry BTP, but I think our Lions and Badgers are both middle of the pack teams, but as they say, thats why you play the games!

My boys in Purple (my alma!) K-State are kicking the hell out of pretenders in Texas.. Just a reminder.. never count out KSU, always dismissed when we shouldn't be (we are the last team to beat USC twice in a row, and the only Big12 team not OU to beat Texas back to back.. so take that!)

But we are absolutely killing Texas, which is going to easily put USF in the top 10.

Sorry BTP, but I think our Lions and Badgers are both middle of the pack teams, but as they say, thats why you play the games!

Wisconsin.gif

Oh you're not going to get an arguement out of me on that one. Our D is going to be the death of us sooner or later. Horrid! and ranked #5 right now? PLEASE

Wisconsin.gif

Oh you're not going to get an arguement out of me on that one. Our D is going to be the death of us sooner or later. Horrid! and ranked #5 right now? PLEASE

Sorry, I would like to tow the conference line, but they let way too many teams hang around, I just don't see them as a top 10 team.

If it makes you feel any better I feel the same way about the Buckeyes as well.

If Henne comes back and plays well I still think UM is the team to beat.

Will be interesting to see if the Lions could get by both UW and OSU at home, how much higher they could climb in the pools, but at this point all I'm hoping for is another Outback Bowl bid!