Smack Talk. Winners only.

It's a no loss thread. Last man standing wins. If your team took a hit your done. It's a king of the mountain deal. They who root for the team which goes without a loss get to crow and strut around and the others got ta take it. If your team is walking the walk you get to talk the talk.

This is for any college team too. Big school or little school. So for those of you who went to a small college speak up. I root for the Canes and am out. I was going to fall back to my alma matter's team, Concordia University, Seward Nebraska, NAIA Division 2, the bulldogs. They took a hit too so I'm done fur sure.

As a side bar when I attended we were know as the home comming special. I've never and bet no one else has ever gotten to play in as many home coming games as we did. Heck I even think one year someone playing us for the season opener moved home comming to that week. I don't know for sure we played so many. :rotflmao

I know I got neg reps comming for not making this clear when we started.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OSU Buckeyes are still undefeated after beat JoePa and the Nittany Lions AT HAPPY VALLEY to boot. Is that considered a quality win? YES IT IS!

I know many will chalk it up as homerism but.........

Regardless of your thoughts on the conference debate a win on the road in the Big Ten, SEC, or any major conference is a quality win. OSU still has a major hurdle to end the season at Michigan.

I really thought PSU had a chance, mainly because I thought OSU was greatly over rated, however they impressed me on offense, virtually moving the ball at will in a hostile road venue. I expected the D to be tough, but the play of the O was astounding.

The QB has been there for ever biding his time, Beanie Wells is a gamer, and the WR's and TE played lights out.

I still think LSU might be the better team, but as much as it pains me the Buckeyes are a close second.

I really thought PSU had a chance, mainly because I thought OSU was greatly over rated, however they impressed me on offense, virtually moving the ball at will in a hostile road venue. I expected the D to be tough, but the play of the O was astounding.

The QB has been there for ever biding his time, Beanie Wells is a gamer, and the WR's and TE played lights out.

I still think LSU might be the better team, but as much as it pains me the Buckeyes are a close second.

God I cant even give you shit about this post i have to rep you for being a good sport and taking the loss like a man:thumbsup