"The Tampa Bay Buccaneers were supposed to be a good football team in 2020. They added the greatest quarterback of all time, Tom Brady. It was certainly possible that Brady would turn into a pumpkin at age 43, but it was more likely that he would be an upgrade on Jameis Winston behind center. Those of us who pay attention to advanced analytics also knew that the Buccaneers had a strong defense. So we knew that the Buccaneers were going to be good.

We didn't think they would be this good."

Bucs are NFL's Best...by a mile...

Oh Jesus. Stop this now. Stop. STOP. 

You're going to force me to bring out the super-terminator reverse mojo. This is bad, really really bad. Now the Ginats have a COVID scare and that will give the Bucs even more reason to be swelled in the heads. I know Brady won't let them blah blah blah. Bullshit. It's the Bucs. They played down to the fucking Bearss. They are quite capable of a 12 penalty clusterfuck against the Ginats 2nd string OL or whoever the janitors and bartenders are now blocking for Daniel Fucking Jones. 

Godwin didn't play in the loss to the Bearss. Godwin will not play Sunday. Things go better with Godwin, by contrast, things tend to suck without him.  The defense is busy having a post coital cigarette after all the accolades being heaped on them by the media and foolish fans who forget the Bucs history. I love to get as drunk as the next llama but please don't let this team fool you, as soon as you think it's really different, it's not. 

IT'S NOT.  OK? They still haven't won shit. We're not even half way through the season and now we have that goiter AB coming in to put even more of a microscope on the locker room and draw out even more stupid fucking questions from the media. 

GODDDDAMMMMITTTT. Do NOT do this. 

:anger:

10 minutes ago, tfree32 said:

"The Tampa Bay Buccaneers were supposed to be a good football team in 2020. They added the greatest quarterback of all time, Tom Brady. It was certainly possible that Brady would turn into a pumpkin at age 43, but it was more likely that he would be an upgrade on Jameis Winston behind center. Those of us who pay attention to advanced analytics also knew that the Buccaneers had a strong defense. So we knew that the Buccaneers were going to be good.

We didn't think they would be this good."

Bucs are NFL's Best...by a mile...

I normally frown upon such analysis but since I like what they're saying, I wholeheartedly agree.