Don't ANYONE Sleep on the Giants

Everyone will be anointing the Bucs as NFC Champs and Super Bowl favorites after the last two games. Not so fast, capons. Pump the breaks -- get your heads out of your asses and take care of the biness at hand.  

Daniel Jones has Sterling Shephard back and has a knack for suddenly getting really hot. This is a trap game, much like the "girl" in the bar at 2AM with big tits...........and an adam's apple the size of a beach ball.  I've read how the Bucs should rest some players, etc. 

BULLSHIT. 

Go get the W, get to 6-2 (3-1 in both quarters). Last time that happened was 2002. 

This is not a pushover. Hell the J I T S Jits took Boofalo all 15 rounds. The NFL is competitive capons.  And the Bucs history indicates they are capable of making the shittiest teams look like fucking 1985 Bears. 

Bears? The Bears game. 

AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:anger:

Fucking Bears game.  Amember that. 

The Ginats just barely lost to the Eagles who are better than most people think.   Media are calling this a "cupcake" game. Fuckin great. 

Brady is going to be sacked at least 4 times and may have to come out of the game with an injury, this is how ready the Ginats DL will be after reading how the Bucs are the best in the NFC headed for the SB and how the OL is the hidden strength of the team. Dong Smith is ready for another day with the matador cape, just watch.  You capons better take this seriously. 

Do NOT sleep on the fucking Ginats. 

17 minutes ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

If it helps matters, the Giants seem to be having some covid issues. Starting olineman has tested positive along with another 'unnamed' player.

This makes it WORSE. Those issues didn't really hurt the Raiders, who were within 4 points in the 4th quarter after the Bucs yet agan let a team back into it when they should have put them away early. This team still hasn't played 4 quarters of consistent football, the secondary, especially with Ryan Sm-- I mean Sean's MurphyBlunting back there looking like Rod Toast Jones.  So now they're subconsciously overconfident, it's human nature.  The only sacks the Bucs against the Raiders OL were from Devin White. Shaq, JPP, Suh, none of t hem got home after the OL had been on covid holiday.  So fuck this shit, the trends aren't as shiny as the ADHD fucking media would like to claim. Makes a nice story. As soon as Brady starts getting popped he looks like Glennon. Look at the Bearss game. 

This will happen against the Ginats, sure as the llama cock I'm eating tastes like chicken. 

Just now, Tundra said:

This makes it WORSE. Those issues didn't really hurt the Raiders, who were within 4 points in the 4th quarter after the Bucs yet agan let a team back into it when they should have put them away early. This team still hasn't played 4 quarters of consistent football, the secondary, especially with Ryan Sm-- I mean Sean's MurphyBlunting back there looking like Rod Toast Jones.  So now they're subconsciously overconfident, it's human nature.  The only sacks the Bucs against the Raiders OL were from Devin White. Shaq, JPP, Suh, none of t hem got home after the OL had been on covid holiday.  So fuck this shit, the trends aren't as shiny as the ADHD fucking media would like to claim. Makes a nice story. As soon as Brady starts getting popped he looks like Glennon. Look at the Bearss game. 

This will happen against the Ginats, sure as the llama cock I'm eating tastes like chicken. 

Welp, all I can say is that the Giants make the Raiders look like a combination of the '85 Bears and '99 Rams. But yeah, it would be in this franchise's DNA to lose on Monday.

44 minutes ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

Welp, all I can say is that the Giants make the Raiders look like a combination of the '85 Bears and '99 Rams. But yeah, it would be in this franchise's DNA to lose on Monday.

Exactly why Joe’s Judge will have his team ready to play their best game since the second half of last years Ginats beat the Bucs. You can bet that film is rolling in the bowels of the Meadowlands, as is the film of this year’s disgrace against the Bearss. I’m smelling the stench of a letdown. 

That’s what 44 years of being a fan of this fucked up organization will do to a capon.

5 minutes ago, Tundra said:

Exactly why Joe’s Judge will have his team ready to play their best game since the second half of last years Ginats beat the Bucs. You can bet that film is rolling in the bowels of the Meadowlands, as is the film of this year’s disgrace against the Bearss. I’m smelling the stench of a letdown. 

That’s what 44 years of being a fan of this fucked up organization will do to a capon.

Rooting for the Bucs really does give new meaning to PTSD.

It seems that Joe's Judge says the game will be played Monday night as planned. 

Bucs -- you farging ICEHOLES -- please pretend this is the 1999 Rams you are playing against, other than the part where the offense needs to score more than 6 points. 

Score 27, that should do it unless the defense is in fact fraudulent and Daniel Jones is the first one to figure it out this year. 

OK capons, this is serious. You saw what happened yesterday, it was the day for upsets. 

Well except for the Cowboys who suck cocks. And except for the Chargers who are rivaling the Fowlcnts with the art of the choke.  And of course the fucking Bearss FIRE NAGY NOW. 

But there was the Phish putting it to the Rams. 

There was the Bengals making the Tits look saggy. 

The Vikes packed the Fudgers. 

And Chucky's team were underdogs against the Fecals. 

The Giants have players on defense, and they will understand that they will die if they don't put heat on Brady, so they'll risk man to man coverages to blitz.  I hope Leftwurstwich is ready with some smart audibles builti into the game plan, an array of screens and draws, slants, to exploit this.  Use play action on first down, fuckhead.  If they open with Rojo up the middle out of that two TE set, where the trend is so obvious that even the retarded girl down the street knows what to expect, I will projectile vomit my leftover chicken fingers all over the neighbors' Suburban. 

DON'T SLEEP ON THE FUCKING GIANTS FUCKSTICKS.   You fucking better not be looking ahead to the Saints. Fuckers.