[[Template forums/front/topics/activity is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
9 hours ago, Tundra said:

We don't have enough targets to go around already. Yeah let's piss off the best WR tandem in the game by bringing in the most selfish, mentally unstable fucknut not named Jonny Manziel.  What the fuck could go fucking wrong? 

Fuck yourself, Tom Brady. You mercenary motherfucker. This isn;t the Bucs. Even if there is some post season success, not sustainable. Fucking fucking fucks. 

He's been out of the league over a year. I figure with 2 weeks of practice and training with the the strength and conditioning experts he'll be ready to pop a hammy in the first half of the Saints game.

Brady could fuck himself but he must like this guys mustache. Hopefully AB fucks Gisele senseless too.

I think the idea that the Bucs could use another quality receiver is a solid one because Godwin, frankly, in recent times including the end of last season is having trouble staying on the field and Evans hasn't looked healthy in a couple of weeks. So the concern that those two would be getting themselves in a lather over the presence of AB I think is a weak one.

Whether Brown is a good choice is a different issues but I guess there aren't too many 1 and 1a receivers available on the market at this point....pain in the ass points aside.

2 hours ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

I think the idea that the Bucs could use another quality receiver is a solid one because Godwin, frankly, in recent times including the end of last season is having trouble staying on the field and Evans hasn't looked healthy in a couple of weeks. So the concern that those two would be getting themselves in a lather over the presence of AB I think is a weak one.

Whether Brown is a good choice is a different issues but I guess there aren't too many 1 and 1a receivers available on the market at this point....pain in the ass points aside.

18 hours ago, bucs63 said:

This year's Perriman?

Are Super Bowl tickets available now or do we have to wait?

Was this a knee jerk reaction to Godwin out and Evans bum ankle at the same time?

Brady probably had a chat with Brown the day after his last pick 6.

10 hours ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

Agree completely with this take.

If AB keeps his primadonna mouth shut and works like he is capable, the Bucs added a grade A receiver......but those are big if's with this guy. I don't like him. I don't know that if I were running the team I would have ever looked at him, but the Bucs did and signed him. He has the ability to take this team all the way and he also has the ability to nuke it to the ground. Not sure I would take that gamble, but the braintrust saw the inability to keep the big 3 (Evans, Godwin, Howard) on the field and that left them with a bunch of unproven guys to shoulder that load. Given the fact TB12 has a small window for more success, the move makes sense IF it pans out.

37 minutes ago, SamuraiBuc said:

Agree completely with this take.

If AB keeps his primadonna mouth shut and works like he is capable, the Bucs added a grade A receiver......but those are big if's with this guy. I don't like him. I don't know that if I were running the team I would have ever looked at him, but the Bucs did and signed him. He has the ability to take this team all the way and he also has the ability to nuke it to the ground. Not sure I would take that gamble, but the braintrust saw the inability to keep the big 3 (Evans, Godwin, Howard) on the field and that left them with a bunch of unproven guys to shoulder that load. Given the fact TB12 has a small window for more success, the move makes sense IF it pans out.

If we could put him in the Cone of Silence after every practice and game, he would be an ideal signing.

One thing I am thinking about here on this signing.  AB could be a good signing if for no other reason than to keep him off other teams, namely the Seahags.  Now I am not making a prediction of any sort here, but imagine we end up playing the Seahags in the playoffs (if we make it that far) and he is on our team?  Coz if he was on their team, AB would light us up like 4th of July fireworks.

This also gives TB another weapon.  We lost OJ, Goodwin and Evans both have bums wheels, so maybe, just maybe this helps us out.  Hopefully he doesn't become a distraction.

I got a call from a family member saying they heard about cancer hitting the Bucs. Took me a second.

Then I got an apology. Sort of. Said "I vowed to hate whichever team signed him. Sorry it's the Bucs."

Hopefully Brady knows what the fuck he's doing. We've been fooled so many times before our collective asses clench at the thought of it...

But I'm sure it's a another great signing.

Unclench bitches! :groucho

7 hours ago, MrBlaque666 said:

One thing I am thinking about here on this signing.  AB could be a good signing if for no other reason than to keep him off other teams, namely the Seahags.  Now I am not making a prediction of any sort here, but imagine we end up playing the Seahags in the playoffs (if we make it that far) and he is on our team?  Coz if he was on their team, AB would light us up like 4th of July fireworks.

This also gives TB another weapon.  We lost OJ, Goodwin and Evans both have bums wheels, so maybe, just maybe this helps us out.  Hopefully he doesn't become a distraction.

Yeah.  That’s a point.  Damn good point actually.  

7 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

That's kinda harsh. :lol:   If Suh could just keep some duct tape over that whole blonde patched anal tickler area, we might make it through to the Super Bowl uninfected.

Hahahaha. I just woke up for the game, sipping some hot coffee, and read blonde patched anal tickler area.   Spilled coffee all over my nether regions. HAHAHAHA  Fucking hell, 63.🤣

Yeah like we really need that motherfucker. And Mike only had 2 catches but two very important PIs. I love him, he’s the most unselfish top dog in the league. 

BA is putting it out there and the whole team needs to Twitter his psycho ass and say one false move and Suh will give you the hot Alpo facial.

Do you Capons know what a hot Alpo facial is?

3 minutes ago, JOEinPHX said:

Did the team doctor even check AB out?  Can't he recognize cancer?  What about the team psychiatrist?  Because AB is certifiable.  He's an insane cancer.

Fuck me Larry.

Sorry, Larry is still very busy fucking me. But I’ll send him your way when he’s done!