34 minutes ago, rook said:

The Dolphins are in second place in the division and in contention for a wildcard and not 0-5.  Same number of losses as first place Buffalo.

Tua is the future. They are using the bye week to give him extra time but if he struggles, i imagine the vets would want Fitz back. 

The future is now. I’m thinking Flores must be getting leaned on by whoever the fuck owns the team now. 

On 10/20/2020 at 3:58 PM, rook said:

The Dolphins are in second place in the division and in contention for a wildcard and not 0-5.  Same number of losses as first place Buffalo.

Tua is the future. They are using the bye week to give him extra time but if he struggles, i imagine the vets would want Fitz back. 

His teammates love playing with Fitz wherever he goes, because they know he's hard-nosed and will sell out for them every time.  And they're only one game back right now, (with three losses, so not tied with Buffalo in the loss column).  Anyway, you have to wonder what the locker room feeling is, and more importantly, what it will be if Tua hits a rough patch, which is pretty much a given at some point and probably sooner rather than later.  Bad decision by the Dolphins staff.

I'll guess the plan all along was to get Tua in there after the bye week. I'm sure the owners want him in there. I'll guess unless he's looked like Mahomey part II in practice....Joe can probably tell us how many snaps the backup gets (is it more than 10?) in practice....the vets on the team ain't too happy and we're being fed a line of bs from the staff about how he's killing it in practice.

From ESPN

"the recently demoted Ryan Fitzpatrick said the timing of the move "broke my heart," as he wonders whether he has started his last NFL game. 

"I was shocked by it. It definitely caught me off guard. It was a hard thing for me to hear yesterday, just kind of digesting the news..."

It said the rest of the locker room was excited. For Tua. :groucho

I hope the fucking fish lose every fucking game from here on out. You’re 3-3, have won 2 in a row, look like you’re on a roll in a division that looks weak...... and you’re gonna put in a rookie who almost threw a pick 6 on one of his passes? 

That team could be 9-7 or better with Fitz. 

I hope they finish 3-13.

1 hour ago, rook said:

Knew this was coming. Dolphin players are wondering why Fitz is being replaced by Tua.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/omar-kelly-dolphins-players-wonder-why-qb-change-was-made-now/ar-BB1ahNxp?ocid=msedgdhp

Good! Revolution in their midst!  

Seriously though, I can't believe this is Flores. He seems like too good of a leader to fuck it up like this.  This is -- who owns the Dolphucks now? Joe Robbie's stiff?

12 hours ago, Tundra said:

Fitz should demand a trade to the 49ers. Garrapolo kind of sucks and is fragile, and their backup sucks cock out loud.  Fitz won’t do that but he should. I’d love to see him finish his career with a good team and decent weapons.

Garrapolo gets hit by a strong breeze and gets hurt, so yeah, maybe going to the 49ers would be a good move for him.  Honestly, I am not sold on Tua and really the Fins are in an ok place in their division.  Doesn't make sense if you want to win... Stick to what brung ya.  One kinda wonders how things would have gone had we kept Fritz in during the 2018 season...

8 hours ago, MrBlaque666 said:

Garrapolo gets hit by a strong breeze and gets hurt, so yeah, maybe going to the 49ers would be a good move for him.  Honestly, I am not sold on Tua and really the Fins are in an ok place in their division.  Doesn't make sense if you want to win... Stick to what brung ya.  One kinda wonders how things would have gone had we kept Fritz in during the 2018 season...

We would have won at least two more and possibly four more games. The defense was beyond wretched.

1 hour ago, Craig B. said:

I don't like this move. 

I’ve cheered or Fitz wherever he’s been for the last ten years at least.  He’s always been the guy to accept whatever role, whether or when he’s benched. This is the first time I’ve heard him say “heartbroken” to describe how he feels. 

Fuck the Dolphucks owners for meddling in this decision. I’m convinced Flores doesn’t make the move unless he’s told by the bosses. 

16 minutes ago, Tundra said:

Fuck the Dolphucks owners for meddling in this decision. I’m convinced Flores doesn’t make the move unless he’s told by the bosses. 

I gotta believe that's what has happened. If Flores was inclined to make the move he wouldn't have waited for the last possession with the blowout lead they had. 

But why the fuck was there a national media jerkoff fest with facials over Tua taking a couple snaps. He was going to at some time. Nobody expected his career was over when the Fins drafted him. That would be the big emotional story. :whatever

6 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

I gotta believe that's what has happened. If Flores was inclined to make the move he wouldn't have waited for the last possession with the blowout lead they had. 

But why the fuck was there a national media jerkoff fest with facials over Tua taking a couple snaps. He was going to at some time. Nobody expected his career was over when the Fins drafted him. That would be the big emotional story. :whatever

Tuna and his left jerking off hand will totally phuck it up .   Even the bye,  today.  He’ll fuck this up too.