GODDDDDAMMMMMITTTTT!

I’m already two-thirds in the bag. Had my special Italian sub from the local sandwich shop ordered and ready to pick up.  And the game doesn’t start until 3:35 (CDT)?    What.The.Fuck?

Did the tards move the team to the west coast while I was jerking off?  Aren’t both these teams eastern and central time teams?  Oh Jesus Christ, here’s another reason why we’re gonna suck. All this fucking national exposure. Well at least when the Bucs shit the bed in front of the world yet again, maybe the networks and the NFL will quietly de-escalate this ridiculous over-exposure.  

Looks like another two-hangover day for Tundra.  Fuck I might pass out and miss the game. Maybe that’s actually the best thing I could do. 

FUCK. 

25 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

Is it a late game because it'll get national coverage with Brady and Rodgers jerking each other off?

Not on where I am. I get Fitzpatrick and the Fins so I'll have to find a stream somewhere. Or just get the BucsChat highlights.

Hey - I love me some Fitzmagic.  He was a Buc.  Damn shame he couldn’t continue. 

3 hours ago, Tundra said:

Hey - I love me some Fitzmagic.  He was a Buc.  Damn shame he couldn’t continue. 

He's the only reason I've watched some of their games. That and their the only ones on without buying Sunday Ticket. I love the selfless attitude and how he appreciates the game. The poor bastid can be spectacular every now and then too.

1 hour ago, bucs63 said:

He's the only reason I've watched some of their games. That and their the only ones on with buying Sunday Ticket. I love the selfless attitude and how he appreciates the game. The poor bastid can be spectacular every now and then too.

Deion Sanders called him “the best relief pitcher in football.....but don’t leave him in too long!” 

He seems to have cut down on the picks.  Koetter so totally fucked that all up.  Fuckn JaMiss. 

Yeah... I wasted money on DirecTV Sunday Ticket this year... too many games have been "blacked out" since we now have Tom Brady and the team is winning. If my spending money on DirecTV results in a Super Bowl run then I am OK with spending the money.

2 hours ago, Chas said:

Yeah... I wasted money on DirecTV Sunday Ticket this year... too many games have been "blacked out" since we now have Tom Brady and the team is winning. If my spending money on DirecTV results in a Super Bowl run then I am OK with spending the money.

Same here! And after the Bucs blew the Bears game I didn't watch a play until yesterday, so what a waste. Oh well. I consider it all part of the necessary mojo package to get the Bucs to the playoffs. 

Not a huge fan of prime time games. The national exposure is cool and all, but something to be said about a 1:00 game on a Sunday afternoon. When I was kid, always wished the Bucs could be on Monday Night Football. For starters, it was the only way I could see them unless they were playing the Giants (Fox) or Jets (CBS). Second, back in the 80s, those games were reserved for teams that were coming off playoff or at least winning seasons. Now, it seems like they're a lot more generous with how they fill out the schedule of games.

16 minutes ago, Chas said:

All of those are closed around me. They went out of business.

Sports bar is a good idea... well, except the whole covid thing. I might try to get a trial of Hulu+ Live TV.

Live HD streams are available through reddit. They have several links for every NFL game with ratings and ad info. (Don't pick one that requires downloading anything, of course.)