Don’t Even THINK About Getting Hopes Up for Packers Game

This is a hall of fame QB still in his prime, playing better than ever with dudes not much better if any than Brady’s last N’England bunch.

Meanwhile Brady had a list of weapons that should make any quarterback go jack off in their locker.  But he has been sporadic at best even with the potent run game none of us thought he would get. And inexplicably Boron Leftwurst stopped giving Rojo the rock except for those stupid stationary draw plays that never lose less than two yards. 

We know Vita is out. 

We know the Bucs DBs can’t defend the deep ball and the LBs can’t seem to cover the swing pas check down shit. 

So unless Brady plays the whole game like he did the second half of the Chargers game and Dong Smith is replaced or is giving a healthy overdose of crystal meth, this is another fuckened game portending the death spiral of yet another Glazertardian fuckened attempt at a game none of the played or knew anything about until Malcolm strokes and croaked. 

Don’t even think about predicting a win.  Take your hope and flush it down the toilet with your goat tampons. Huge embarrassment coming your way. 

#bucslife

Oy Vey, enough with the pointless cheerleadin, man. You make it sound like there's some way some how if they do certain things and God would be willing this might even be a competitive loss.

The defense will wear down by the second quarter. Shaq will jump offsides on 3rd down a couple times to negate a sack and allow a first down.

Brady suffers multiple contusions and enters concussion protocol when Smith unintentionally slams him during stunningly failed pass blocking attempts on back to back downs.Smith plays against good players.

Gabbert proves he copied the wrong homework from the kid sitting next to him yet somehow got pushed through the system. 

Evans gets called for pushing off three times before his ankle has him limp off for the remainder.

We're so screwed. 

#mysorerectum

57 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

Oy Vey, enough with the pointless cheerleadin, man. You make it sound like there's some way some how if they do certain things and God would be willing this might even be a competitive loss.

The defense will wear down by the second quarter. Shaq will jump offsides on 3rd down a couple times to negate a sack and allow a first down.

Brady suffers multiple contusions and enters concussion protocol when Smith unintentionally slams him during stunningly failed pass blocking attempts on back to back downs.Smith plays against good players.

Gabbert proves he copied the wrong homework from the kid sitting next to him yet somehow got pushed through the system. 

Evans gets called for pushing off three times before his ankle has him limp off for the remainder.

We're so screwed. 

#mysorerectum

Hey, is there a website for your hashtag sig?   :groucho

BTW, while watching the Clemson game, why do they say Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers square off tommorow? Is it like some NFL Elite Wrestling where where the two face off and hammer each other with fake head slaps and pile drivers, go and get a folding chair to break the others back, or an umbrella to shove up the others ass and open it all while the rest of the team just watches?

I'd pay to see that.

Tremor Lawrence throws a rare pic! Starts a trend. :groucho

2 hours ago, bucs63 said:

BTW, while watching the Clemson game, why do they say Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers square off tommorow? Is it like some NFL Elite Wrestling where where the two face off and hammer each other with fake head slaps and pile drivers, go and get a folding chair to break the others back, or an umbrella to shove up the others ass and open it all while the rest of the team just watches?

I'd pay to see that.

Tremor Lawrence throws a rare pic! Starts a trend. :groucho

I don’t know why but I have  the image of Rodgers and Brady dressed up like Moe and Larry from the 3 stooges, poking each other in the eyes and clobbering each others’ noggins with watermelons and shit. 

37 minutes ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

lol missed you during the game chat, buddy.

All part of my ojoM strategy. As soon as I would have opened my cockhole about how great everything was the pass that Key Vaughn cuffed would have been housed for a pick 6 and the Bucs would have fuckin lost.  Besides, I was using both hands pleasuring myself with every defensive play just about.  

In fact, my little Johnson got so excited after the TD pass to Tyler’s Johnson that it ran away with the dog. 

11 hours ago, Tundra said:

All part of my ojoM strategy. As soon as I would have opened my cockhole about how great everything was the pass that Key Vaughn cuffed would have been housed for a pick 6 and the Bucs would have fuckin lost.  Besides, I was using both hands pleasuring myself with every defensive play just about.  

In fact, my little Johnson got so excited after the TD pass to Tyler’s Johnson that it ran away with the dog. 

lol, your way with words remains unmatched.