1 minute ago, Tundra said:

SF passed away.  Axe found that out.  GSS is here. 

fanoffuckhead left because he’s a menstruating 13 year old boy and got exposed for having too much PMS in his posts. 

Fucking shit to hell. So sorry here to about Frank. He was a good dude. That one stings.

Ha. Thought fan would be loving life with Jameis gone.

GSS needs to post more.

16 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

Doesn't anyone give a shit bout what might have happened to 'bazz? It's a dangerous world out there.

Being that bazz was Jesse, I'd say he either fell asleep on the railroad tracks for too long or someone just beat him to death for being such a whiny cnt. 

16 minutes ago, tfree32 said:

Wasn't fan the one who kept insisting Donovan Smith is awesome? I assumed he just got to the point he couldn't defend him anymore.

Yes!!!!!!!!!  It was all Winston

s fault that Dong Smith sucked! I am serious, DD and I went to e-blows with him about that and he went from passive aggressive to full on PMS menstruating , He was cool unless you disagreed with him, then he went to that " The shit I read here " schtick. 

Fuck that little bitch. 

On 10/14/2020 at 9:13 PM, Tundra said:

Yes!!!!!!!!!  It was all Winston

s fault that Dong Smith sucked! I am serious, DD and I went to e-blows with him about that and he went from passive aggressive to full on PMS menstruating , He was cool unless you disagreed with him, then he went to that " The shit I read here " schtick. 

Fuck that little bitch. 

fan was convinced the Bucs were a 16-0 team everywhere on the roster except for QB and that every problem the Bucs encountered was the result of Winston. Donovan Smith. Vernon Hargreaves. Two names that come to mind. Dude defended both of them endlessly. He took the leap to all-time troll in 2017 when he blamed the Buffalo loss on Winston scoring a touchdown 'too early' and giving the Bills a chance to come back and win the game.

10 minutes ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

fan was convinced the Bucs were a 16-0 team everywhere on the roster except for QB and that every problem the Bucs encountered was the result of Winston. Donovan Smith. Vernon Hargreaves. Two names that come to mind. Dude defended both of them endlessly. He took the leap to all-time troll in 2017 when he blamed the Buffalo loss on Winston scoring a touchdown 'too early' and giving the Bills a chance to come back and win the game.

He mocked me for referencing Keith Tandy being able to help out our young secondary players, bringing up Conte and other former players. The cnt didn’t know that Tandy had been hired by the Bucs as a coach. :whatever

1 hour ago, Tundra said:

He mocked me for referencing Keith Tandy being able to help out our young secondary players, bringing up Conte and other former players. The cnt didn’t know that Tandy had been hired by the Bucs as a coach. :whatever

If only Donovan Smith didn't have a frantic nut job at QB always scrambling around outside of the pocket...oh wait!

3 hours ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

Something tells me if JW3 is still the starting QB this team is 3-2 staring 3-3 in the face this Sunday.

30 minutes ago, Tundra said:

Quite possibly. The Bears would have been a win and the Chargers would have been a loss. 

Excited about Brady in theory - he's the GOAT as far as QB's go. But this team still has the same shit problems they've always had, and Brady's not mobile enough, nor his arm strong enough, to make up for the all the issues.

8 hours ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

Excited about Brady in theory - he's the GOAT as far as QB's go. But this team still has the same shit problems they've always had, and Brady's not mobile enough, nor his arm strong enough, to make up for the all the issues.

And has already thrown 2 pick sixes in five games....higher mathematics tells us that’s 6 for 15 games.   One shy of Jameis’ record. Which he might tie or best in the game 16.   Some of this, we may want to consider, is Arians scheme and Moron Leftwurst’s bizarre play calling. 

Yeah let’s put a WR who runs shitty out routes as far outside as possible, and then just for fun, put a guy in the slot and have him also do an out route as well so as to draw more defenders to the area. Then we’ll have our WR round off the route and throw it before he breaks. What could go wrong? 

If they ever call that play again I’m taking the nastiest stink bomb ever and releasing it in One Buc Place. No one will survive. 

On 10/16/2020 at 1:19 PM, Tundra said:

Quite possibly. The Bears would have been a win and the Chargers would have been a loss. 

The scores would have been different (higher total) but I don't disagree. I don't dislike Brady but I'm already over him as a Buc. He's not a Buc. Brad Johnson quickly became a Buc. He was one of "us". So I, at this point, almost don't care. If Winston was the QB they'd have the same record but, believe it or not, I might care more.  I'd probably be more interested if Josh Rosen was put in there. The only reason for Brady to show up was to win a championship and that just isn't happening. The 2nd reason would be to march Giselle's beautiful ass out there once in a while and he hasn't done that either.

The major difference with the team is that the defense is better......and now it may not be. I don't think we can in any way discount how Vita Vea not being in there will downgrade this defense. Less run defense and QBs will be more easily able to step up into more throws.

8 dash 8 and we could have done that with Winston.

23 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

We might have done that with Raheemy, too.

Jaboob wouldn't have sold any tickets and the stadium would probably be near empty most of the season. :D :facepalm

At least this way we have a new target for our frustration. Another senior entering retirement enjoying the warm climate and no state tax benefits. He and Arians can hit the early birds together and talk about golf carts and boner pills.

So fuck Brady, and jizzell both, until we see him handing a trophy to one of the numb nut Tardlets. 

Go Bucs

Missing face: RichLP

46 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

The scores would have been different (higher total) but I don't disagree. I don't dislike Brady but I'm already over him as a Buc. He's not a Buc. Brad Johnson quickly became a Buc. He was one of "us". So I, at this point, almost don't care. If Winston was the QB they'd have the same record but, believe it or not, I might care more.  I'd probably be more interested if Josh Rosen was put in there. The only reason for Brady to show up was to win a championship and that just isn't happening. The 2nd reason would be to march Giselle's beautiful ass out there once in a while and he hasn't done that either.

The major difference with the team is that the defense is better......and now it may not be. I don't think we can in any way discount how Vita Vea not being in there will downgrade this defense. Less run defense and QBs will be more easily able to step up into more throws.

That is so well said.  Kind of spooky -  almost exactly what I was feeling like.  Brady is a mercenary out to prove it was him and not Bellychode’s system.  Guess what Tom? Same system for 20 years, you know it like the back of your hand, then go to something completely different with a culture like rotten large curd cottage cheese. It’s like a 50 year old old golfer that decides to change the swing that’s worked for him for 20 years. He’ll hit some good shots and maybe enjoy a good patch, but there will be many disasters and horrible patches.   I don’t think you can overstate how hard it is for an old dog who has done it the same way for 20 years suddenly have to do it different, especially without spring reps and abnormal training camp. 

Brad Johnson was the toughest son of a bitch ever.  Other than maybe Doug Williams, Brad was the toughest QB the Bucs ever had and among the toughest of players.  But he wouldn’t fare well in Arians system any more than Tom is.  

The thing that maybe doesn’t hurt as much about Vita being out is that he was not getting a huge majority of the snaps, I think I read somewhere around 60%. Maybe you play more 3 Safety nickel to help with run stopping on later downs where it’s 3rd and mid and Rodgers goes to the draw. 

Ahh, bullshit. We’re gonna fucking suck again. Rodgers will destroy the Bucs young DBs.

There was a dude, short timer, went by Epic Mustache.  He was a hoot.  And of course, Apple Roof.   He posts at JBF. There is a poster calling himself hammerhead (small case spelling) over at JBF. Far to sane to be our hammer from the SPiT. But maybe quit the boozing and hallucinogens?