Figures I better get this out there now.  This is the same shit that happened in 2019. Season started out that Bowles defense was different and good and by the Rams game they were so exposed.   Herbert exposed the secondary's inability to cover the deep ball and Foles exposed their inability to cover a lobbed swing pass.  At least the pass rush can't get home and now Vita is out.  

And in crunch time Bowels goes all Mike Fuckiong Smith and calls a soft zone. 

WHAT.THE.FUCK. 

Rogers will feast, the OLL is now reminiscent of the 2015 band of scrubs so Brady will probably get killed and have to leave the game, giving our worst nightmare -- Blowme Goobert -- the chance to come in and throw some picks. 

Fuck this fucking bunch of fucks. God I hatem HATEM HATEM FUCKEM. 

15 hours ago, Tundra said:

Figures I better get this out there now.  This is the same shit that happened in 2019. Season started out that Bowles defense was different and good and by the Rams game they were so exposed.   Herbert exposed the secondary's inability to cover the deep ball and Foles exposed their inability to cover a lobbed swing pass.  At least the pass rush can't get home and now Vita is out.  

And in crunch time Bowels goes all Mike Fuckiong Smith and calls a soft zone. 

WHAT.THE.FUCK. 

Rogers will feast, the OLL is now reminiscent of the 2015 band of scrubs so Brady will probably get killed and have to leave the game, giving our worst nightmare -- Blowme Goobert -- the chance to come in and throw some picks. 

Fuck this fucking bunch of fucks. God I hatem HATEM HATEM FUCKEM. 

You're probably not too far off the mark but I'd be pleasantly surprised if Bowles can hold the Packers under 40.

Welp, we had a good run. Brady was a player of the week. Got some national exposure and TV coverage.

It was a breath of fresh air.

Getting kicked back into the basement doesn't have much sting after so many fucking years of being stuck in that musty mold and rat infested shit hole the Glazertards keep open for us. 

At least we're not Atlanta

4 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

Welp, we had a good run. Brady was a player of the week. Got some national exposure and TV coverage.

It was a breath of fresh air.

Getting kicked back into the basement doesn't have much sting after so many fucking years of being stuck in that musty mold and rat infested shit hole the Glazertards keep open for us. 

At least we're not Atlanta

And at least they've got Jesse's toothless crackwhore mom locked up down there. She can still swallow the hog, lemme tell ya. 

Does anyone have Dong Smith’s cell phone number? I want to tell him there is still tim to opt out of the season. He’s so fat and oafish he would surely be ruined by Covid. Safety first Dong!

i also want to tell him he should suck dick for a living instead of just on Sundays.  

Brady hasn't lost back to back regular season games since 2012- Given that this is the Bucs- I'm not sure they can beat the AssPackers but it will be closer than 26.  Depends on the injury report.  Leonard Fournette, LeSean McCoy are practicing this week if Godwin is back in the lineup then they have a solid chance.  THe Packers have been playing a fairly soft schedule 

2 hours ago, Boatrunner said:

Brady hasn't lost back to back regular season games since 2012- Given that this is the Bucs- I'm not sure they can beat the AssPackers but it will be closer than 26.  Depends on the injury report.  Leonard Fournette, LeSean McCoy are practicing this week if Godwin is back in the lineup then they have a solid chance.  THe Packers have been playing a fairly soft schedule 

Yeah they went to New Orleans and won where the Yucs laid an egg.   Tell me the quality win the Bucs have?

1 hour ago, Tundra said:

I missed the mocking Brady thing. What did the cheeseback say?

Media asked if he thought Rodgers was better than Brady and he made a snide comment about how Rodgers knows when its fourth down so he's absolutely better. Taken out of context, doesn't seem that bad but if you listen to his tone of voice and see the facial expressions, it was straight up mockery. Hopefully it gets TB12 and the rest of these clowns amped up for Sunday.

19 hours ago, Tundra said:

Does beating themselves count?

Thing is I'm not sure had they won last week, I put that on poor coaching and poorer officiating that I'm willing to say Chicago is a quality win.  

I guess I'm mildly encouraged that they seem to be able to run the ball effectively.  But our idiot doesn't want to run it when it's working and our OL can't pass pro.   I would think this week if we can run it we would want to do it a whole bunch and keep Rodgers off the field.  Because when he has time, he's going to go bombs away and we all know our DBs can't deal with that.

42 minutes ago, UncleBuc said:

Thing is I'm not sure had they won last week, I put that on poor coaching and poorer officiating that I'm willing to say Chicago is a quality win.  

I guess I'm mildly encouraged that they seem to be able to run the ball effectively.  But our idiot doesn't want to run it when it's working and our OL can't pass pro.   I would think this week if we can run it we would want to do it a whole bunch and keep Rodgers off the field.  Because when he has time, he's going to go bombs away and we all know our DBs can't deal with that.

Yes to all this. 

1 hour ago, UncleBuc said:

In fairness, its not as if Licht has spent the last 4-5 drafts trying to figure out the secondary. He needs a little more time to address the weakness back there. Whoops!

Joking aside, Jones looks like a completely different player and the interior of the line has done a decent job in the run game. Would like to see Fournette healthy so that the Bucs could really mix up the ground game - 35+ carries between the two of them. That would also open up some play action passing.