Been a really long time. Hope all of you guys are doing well.

2019 and most of 2020 have been absolutely brutal. Wife and I suffered through two miscarriages - one very late in the pregnancy. Lost out sister in law to brain cancer. And I had to deal with a skin cancer diagnosis myself. Oh, and then COVID and quarantine. Football and sports were probably the furthest thing from my mind - especially because even now, I have doubts that this season will continue. But there's a light at the end of our tunnel - wife is through her first trimester and my health is on the mend.

Finally allowing myself to ease back into things - including the Bucs. Tom Brady? Huh. Never in a million years would have guessed it. Yeah, I loved Jameis. Still think he has a bright future in the league, but the GOAT as the Bucs' QB? Dream come true. Only thing left for them to do is finish the job and win a Super Bowl.

Good to be back posting here and hopefully the old crew is still posting - although by the looks of it, the numbers have dwindled.

Anyway, fuck off and be well.

1 hour ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

Been a really long time. Hope all of you guys are doing well.

2019 and most of 2020 have been absolutely brutal. Wife and I suffered through two miscarriages - one very late in the pregnancy. Lost out sister in law to brain cancer. And I had to deal with a skin cancer diagnosis myself. Oh, and then COVID and quarantine. Football and sports were probably the furthest thing from my mind - especially because even now, I have doubts that this season will continue. But there's a light at the end of our tunnel - wife is through her first trimester and my health is on the mend.

Finally allowing myself to ease back into things - including the Bucs. Tom Brady? Huh. Never in a million years would have guessed it. Yeah, I loved Jameis. Still think he has a bright future in the league, but the GOAT as the Bucs' QB? Dream come true. Only thing left for them to do is finish the job and win a Super Bowl.

Good to be back posting here and hopefully the old crew is still posting - although by the looks of it, the numbers have dwindled.

Anyway, fuck off and be well.

Glad to see your back.....Wish you and your wife the best of health...

Welcome back man!  My 2016 sounds a little like your 2020, but not as severe...  One miscarriage (on mother's day), lost both dogs 3 months apart, brother got into some legal trouble and it was a nightmare to sort out...  my skin cancer was 2019, and it was right under my eye.  Left me with 2 inches of stitches looking like a fucking pirate for a few months until it healed up...

Hopefully things are starting to look up for you guys, and hopefully Brady murders the Bears tonight.