Texans GM make a bunch of bad offseason moves that weaken their team

17 minutes ago, rook said:

That DeAndre Hopkins trade killed his passing offense.

Probably the worst trade since the Packers traded two first round picks, two second rounders and a third rounder for an aging John Hadl...

12 hours ago, MadMac said:

Probably the worst trade since the Packers traded two first round picks, two second rounders and a third rounder for an aging John Hadl...

Packer Coach Dan Devine was a strange guy. He once tried to claim disgruntled Packer fans killed his dog as the team was losing. (hence the QB trade). This Packer writer claims the dog was running loose and chasing a neighbor's chickens on the farm. The farmer shot the dog to protect his chickens. Growing up in farm country in upstate NY, that was not an uncommon occurrence. Chickens are part of a farm's livelihood. Letting your dog run loose on a neighbor's farm is a sure to get the dog killed. Long time Packer beat writer considers Devine the worst Packer coach in history as the trade put the Packers in a hole for a long time. 

https://www.packers.com/news/who-shot-dan-devine-s-dog-13796408

13 hours ago, Tundra said:

People in Houston are so ecstatic they’re jacking off in their neighbors’ pools.

Hell, I routinely do that just to lift my spirits!

But come (pun unintended) to think of it, that explains why I’m no longer invited to pool parties and BBQ...

12 minutes ago, rook said:

O'Brien traded so many picks away to improve the OL such as Tunsil of Miami but give away the best WR in football for a back that averages 3.68 yards per carry.

I doubt he'll be a GM again. That kind of work makes Mark Dumfuknik look less than half bad.