5 hours ago, BoogieDown said:

Thanks Wintson...I mean Brady...what the damn deuce. I thought we got rid of Winston for that same reason. If Brady is doing the same..why did me make the change!!#

And you chose this as your first post to make a first impression.....and wasted it.

Also, which deuce are you talking about? Brady threw 5 TDs, not just two.

1 hour ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

The way the questions about the pick were answered in the PC by both Brady and Arians, I wonder if Watson didn't stretch that route out too long.

It sure looks like he did. But still - nothing there. Don’t throw that. Also, horrible play design. Whoever plays QB throws a pick 6 on that play. JaMiss, Fitz, and now TB12.  Flush that play into oblivion. 

12 hours ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

The way the questions about the pick were answered in the PC by both Brady and Arians, I wonder if Watson didn't stretch that route out too long.

So one of the talking heads shows did a credible job of video analysis on that play. Brady threw the ball before JWat was out of his break. You can see JWat rounds the out while Brady expected him to hook it. Nevertheless, it's just a bad play, bad design. By having two outs within such close proximity you invite too many defenders to the area. Bad play Leftsandwich and BA. Bad play. Flush the play. 

2 hours ago, Tundra said:

So one of the talking heads shows did a credible job of video analysis on that play. Brady threw the ball before JWat was out of his break. You can see JWat rounds the out while Brady expected him to hook it. Nevertheless, it's just a bad play, bad design. By having two outs within such close proximity you invite too many defenders to the area. Bad play Leftsandwich and BA. Bad play. Flush the play. 

Maybe the issue was less Watson and the other receiver being in the area which brought the additional defensive player into the play and the receiver wasn't supposed to be there. Whatever it was, Brady simply said "poor execution". He didn't say bad throw, my bad, bad route or anything other than "poor execution". Arians said something similar.

2 hours ago, Tundra said:

The way Watson curled his route with his feet would tell a db to break on the ball esp if he had over the top safety help on that side. BTW, everyone on that play besides Gene kept saying it was a route to Evans confusing 17 with 13. Dave Moore did his usual correction. If he was not there, I would not have a fucking clue on what is going on in the radio play by play call by Gene.

2 minutes ago, rook said:

The way Watson curled his route with his feet would tell a db to break on the ball esp if he had over the top safety help on that side. BTW, everyone on that play besides Gene kept saying it was a route to Evans confusing 17 with 13. Dave Moore did his usual correction. If he was not there, I would not have a fucking clue on what is going on in the radio play by play call by Gene.

I still love Gene. There's someone who dubs Gene's commentary over highlights and posts them on youtube.  Gene is so excited, he's just blubbering but I love him anyway. I'll be sad when he hangs it up. Sure would be great for the Bucs to let him hold another Lomardi trophy before he retires. 

28 minutes ago, rook said:

Yeah. The 2nd receiver. Tyler Johnson,  meant nothing and wasn't as close to Watson as I thought when I watched it live.  Assuming the throw is to the sticks, Watson is a yard too deep and kind of wandering to the sideline without driving the CB down field enough.

I thought the WR had to square up and be able to cut back toward the QB just in case the db undercuts the route and does exactly what the Charger DB did.  Perriman in 2019 had a habit of doing what Watson did in his route yesterday, He ran routes better when he became the man at WR. Or it could be the Lions and Colts secondary just sucked so bad in 2019!

4 hours ago, rook said:

I thought the WR had to square up and be able to cut back toward the QB just in case the db undercuts the route and does exactly what the Charger DB did.  Perriman in 2019 had a habit of doing what Watson did in his route yesterday, He ran routes better when he became the man at WR. Or it could be the Lions and Colts secondary just sucked so bad in 2019!

This