• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice to be back to the point where you can make some early mistakes (or look like complete dogshit) and still show up in the 2nd. Mike's a warrior, fuck you Keenan.  Rojo can't catch but he

Ok Bucs fans.  Here we go for game 4 of the 2020 NFL Season. Bucs have looked strong sometimes, mediocre sometimes, lights out sometimes and like left over menstrual napkins sometimes.  Which wil

I've seen enough.. Now they're getting stoopid..    

1 minute ago, bucs63 said:

That was the fall into the Glazertards chest bump hell. Still tryin to crawl the fuck out

Maybe.......now.....

i wont say it.  But that was different. I didn’t think there was a chance the old man could lead them back after falling behind 17 and Suckmeup missing the FG. But the Chargers gifted us, Brady found Evans on the sky ball after Brady finally stepped up in the pocket and took a few steps.  

And there wasn't a Buc punt in the second half. 

Herbert is fucking good, BTW.

Nice to be back to the point where you can make some early mistakes (or look like complete dogshit) and still show up in the 2nd.

Mike's a warrior, fuck you Keenan. 

Rojo can't catch but he can close. 

Vaughn looks quicker than a double jalapeño chorizo dump after a night of heavy drinking. 

David has had better games but was still the best fucking player on the field today. If that dude had help at any point in his career he'd ALREADY be an HOF lock. 

I'm drinking tonight to Evans getting a new foot by Thursday. 

1 minute ago, Cantankeris said:

Nice to be back to the point where you can make some early mistakes (or look like complete dogshit) and still show up in the 2nd.

Mike's a warrior, fuck you Keenan. 

Rojo can't catch but he can close. 

Vaughn looks quicker than a double jalapeño chorizo dump after a night of heavy drinking. 

David has had better games but was still the best fucking player on the field today. If that dude had help at any point in his career he'd ALREADY be an HOF lock. 

I'm drinking tonight to Evans getting a new foot by Thursday. 

Yeah I’ll drink to that and a lot more. I’ll drink a lot to a lot

The key play that started the comeback was Suh's forced fumble. Yes it was bad handoff Suh breaking through the OL and hitting the guy as soon as he got the ball caused the fumble. Brady cscrambling out of the pocket and hitting a crippled Mike Evans was big as well.

Other big play was  the Chargers helicopter flying off of Bunting's hit and getting grounded by David a yard short of the first was huge as well. Scooter Scott Miller is the speed on this roster that keeps guy out  of the box.