Not sold. 

Kyle Trask went absolute full retard on a possession in which he threw deep middle twice and was nearly picked, and then a weak one to the flat where he was picked.  Let the cocks back into the game. 

The defense continues to suck the dick of every species. They are awful, they look like they don’t know what they are supposed to do and don’t give a fuck doing it. That Grantham oaf needs a good horsefucking followed by some prison sex on his ass. Mullen needs to offload that fat stupid piece of gonorrhea ASAP.

Kyle Pitts - looks like a sure NFL star. Kadarius Tony - would love to see him in pewter.  Trask is smart most of the time, I think hi OC was the one who actually went full retard trying to pad the stats to put Trask deeper in the Heisman Discussion. 

Fucking Gators. 

They won, but they’ll get killed by somebody, soon. 

2 hours ago, Axe said:

The Gators defense is not a top 5 defense.

I love the Gators but they are rated way too high.

That defense couldn’t stop a paraplegic offense whose wheelchairs all had flat tires.  They couldn’t stop a drunken slug from crossing the road. They are the worst I’ve seen since - I can’t remember the Gators defense being this useless.

Why does that dumb fat oafish fuck Grantham have a job?

48 minutes ago, SamuraiBuc said:

Pitts is a man among boys so far this season.

Not sold on that defense either, but that SC team is better than their record.

No one escapes out of the SEC this year without at least one loss.

Hey man your Vols are looking good!  Glad to see that for you. 

5 hours ago, Tundra said:

Hey man your Vols are looking good!  Glad to see that for you. 

I am pessimistically optimistic. Pruitt is definitely the real deal, but with the SEC playing just the SEC, I know better than to run my yap about how many wins/losses they are going to have. I think 4 losses is probably close with a ± 1.

4 hours ago, jobuc597 said:

Hillbilly Brothers Big Ears

Hahahaha. 

jobuc, you been thumbing through our family albums again, you bastage.

My FAU Owls  tops the Gators! We have 5 of our first 6 games cancelled for COVID. We did beat Charlotte 21-17 at home only to have enough infections to cancel our Southern Miss game. 99.9% of these Conference USA kids are not going to the NFL. They play in Bowl games no one ever heard of. 80 teams were in a Bowl game last year. It has gotten to the the point almost where Bowl games are a participation trophy for the 19th place finisher in a 20 person race.

On 10/4/2020 at 10:39 PM, SamuraiBuc said:

I am pessimistically optimistic. Pruitt is definitely the real deal, but with the SEC playing just the SEC, I know better than to run my yap about how many wins/losses they are going to have. I think 4 losses is probably close with a ± 1.

Hahahaha. 

jobuc, you been thumbing through our family albums again, you bastage.

Image result for Goober   

yes been looking foe some recently graduated females....y'all guys have niece jeans and a purdy mouf