Cam Newton is out with COVID- Found that out on my FFL

The bigger problem for the NFL and fans is timing of positive cases. For instance, in the Titans situation, there is plenty of time to reschedule the game or make other arrangements. It's actually better to have a bunch of positives early in the week.

In the Patriots situation, it is late in the week and it is only one player although I think the thought that other players won't test positive over the next few days is unlikely. The more concerning part is on game day having a couple of key players including the QB test positive or an entire unit. Then what do you do? I guess you just have to move forward. It was never going to be perfect.

Interestingly, the Pats players who were in close proximity to Cam have tested negative.   Which would be crazy weird given the hyper infectious nature of this virus.  Hope no one else is infected, and Cam tells the dude to disinfect his cock next time. 

17 minutes ago, MrBlaque666 said:

Contact tracing to dildos notwithstanding, Hoyer sucks ass.  I seriously hate KC.  Fuck'em with Cam's Fig Newton.

This is a rough night. I hate all four teams. I guess I want to see another Falcons chokeplosion. Go into the 4th quarter leading the Pack by 19 and lose again. 

Yeah I know what you mean.  But I have a stronger hatred for KC.  It equals the Cowboys and the 49ers in its absolute purity.  Packers and Falcons I hate as well, but the hate for KC is well beyond the rest.  I am sick of hearing about Mahomes and Andy fucking Reid.  Fuck'em both with Cam Newtons dildos.

4 minutes ago, MrBlaque666 said:

Yeah I know what you mean.  But I have a stronger hatred for KC.  It equals the Cowboys and the 49ers in its absolute purity.  Packers and Falcons I hate as well, but the hate for KC is well beyond the rest.  I am sick of hearing about Mahomes and Andy fucking Reid.  Fuck'em both with Cam Newtons dildos.

Mahomes looks like he wears eye makeup so he might like that.