Important Announcement: Bucschat could use your help!

More than a decade ago, with the help of others, we preserved Bucschat as a way for Bucs fans to get together and experience the game in a way that didn't exist elsewhere. We've done it:

• Without Ads
  • Without subscriptions
  • Without email spam
  • without garbage

And, this site has done it with the great content everyone here posts. Still, it also comes with a cost. As the years have went by, the cost to upkeep Bucschat have also increased. 

I'm looking for others who are willing to partner OR if we can build a community effort that helps keep this great resource going. 

That's all! If you have questions, let me know!

2 hours ago, tmservo said:

More than a decade ago, with the help of others, we preserved Bucschat as a way for Bucs fans to get together and experience the game in a way that didn't exist elsewhere. We've done it:

• Without Ads
  • Without subscriptions
  • Without email spam
  • without garbage

And, this site has done it with the great content everyone here posts. Still, it also comes with a cost. As the years have went by, the cost to upkeep Bucschat have also increased. 

I'm looking for others who are willing to partner OR if we can build a community effort that helps keep this great resource going. 

That's all! If you have questions, let me know!

How much do you need servo? PM me if you don’t want it broadcast.

Everyone should pitch in, not fair for servo to be putting almost a grand a year into this forum on his own. 

Servo, Axe can talk you through or at least refer you to someone on how to set up the donate button so contributors can use credit cards to donate. I’m skittish of sending personal checks through the mail.