Falcons choke should be registered as a web site

9 minutes ago, Regulator16 said:

Trust me...you'd rather suck on the tiny one's than the big ones!!!

And also...HOW THE FUCK IS DAN QUINN STILL THEIR COACH? I was expecting to hear he's been fired this morning!!!!

To be fair he accomplished in back to back weeks something that had never been done in the NFL in 101 years.

9 hours ago, Tundra said:

My good cross eyed inbred friend. You speak with great authority on this issue.

I’m  afraid to know how you’ve acquired your wisdom.

Sadly it's not as you would think/hope.

My wife tells me it's easier for her jaw since she's been with me. Apparently her previous lover wasn't as lacking. I have to hear it from her all the time 😥.

10 minutes ago, Regulator16 said:

My wife tells me it's easier for her jaw since she's been with me. Apparently her previous lover wasn't as lacking. I have to hear it from her all the time 😥.

Well - I mean that’s a relief. It’s not YOUR jaw we’re talking about. Phew.

On 9/28/2020 at 7:32 AM, Tundra said:

Does Raheehaw still have a job?

There's actually a faction among their fans that wants Radio elevated to head coach immediately.  Talk about desperation.  But I get it - three times this season they've had 'likelihood of winning' percentages above 98%, and three times they've blown it.  That takes a special kind of talent.

25 minutes ago, JOEinPHX said:

There's actually a faction among their fans that wants Radio elevated to head coach immediately.  Talk about desperation.  But I get it - three times this season they've had 'likelihood of winning' percentages above 98%, and three times they've blown it.  That takes a special kind of talent.

One Falcons beat reporter who advocates Quinn's firing said Raheem Morris and Dirk Koetter as being the only two Falcon assistant coaches with head coaching experience

is holding Arthur Blank back.

7 hours ago, JOEinPHX said:

But I get it - three times this season they've had 'likelihood of winning' percentages above 98%, and three times they've blown it.  That takes a special kind of talent.

That takes a very special kind of choke that even prevents Annette Schwarz, Nika Noire and Cathy Heaven from overcoming their lack of gag reflex....

On 9/29/2020 at 7:08 AM, Regulator16 said:

Fuzzy Mae told me you were adequate.

Lying cnt.