Today we are all Puckers’ Fans

Just now, Tundra said:

Goddammitttt. Matt LaFleur is challenging that? You have a golden opportunity to bleed another play and suck them off for a timeout. 

He’s  a douche. I don’t like him .

He did it the right way. Ball had to be snapped before the 2 minute warning so he let the clock run down as long as he could and then challenged. Now they either get the TD or run another play before the 2 minute warning.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wait. What am I saying. He's a Gator. No wonder he couldn't figure it out.

Watching Raheem coich the Fowlclown D today made me appreciate all forms of Bowels. 

The only reason their blowing him up is because of the criticism of his arm strength which this game has only served to increase. The Packers defense is just awful and Kamara is that good. The combina

1 minute ago, Redrum said:

Yes! Definitely needed Saints to lose this one. They play the 9ers and we play the Rams coming up. That's a huge advantage for them. Hopefully a cupcake team on their schedule pulls an upset.

I think we got the Saints when they still had the mystique. Until they get MT back, Kamara is their offense.  With CD24  blanketing number one WRs like he is, I’ll take my chances against the Aints at home and predict a Bucs win, something I never do . 

10 hours ago, Redrum said:

They play the 9ers and we play the Rams coming up. 

We play that other Los Angeles team next week at home...the Rams come later in late November.

Hate them both anyways...and the Chargers should've stayed in San Diego.

11 minutes ago, MadMac said:

We play that other Los Angeles team next week at home...the Rams come later in late November.

Hate them both anyways...and the Chargers should've stayed in San Diego.

I’m nervous about Herbert’s Justin. I hope TyRod is healthy by then and Lynn is moron enough to insert him back into the lineup.