Don’t Sleep on the Broncos

I’m already getting nervous. Who doesn’t know the Bucs history of making backup quarterbacks look like Joe Fucking Montana? 

The Broncos gave the Tits and the Lers all they could handle, losing both games by a combined seven points. Driskel had them at the Lers 15 yard line with a chance to win the fucking game at the end. 

Denver still has weapons and former Gator Jeff Driskell is obviously capable (see above). 

Vom Miller may  be out but Denver still has a killer defense and their competitive advantage at home is their thin mile high air.  Our fuckers look gassed playing at sea level in the third quarter, what are they going to look like Sunday? 

Brady is the man to make sure they get their cardios up and ready .     I fucking hope he sits Arians and Leftwurst down again and says look dickheads, we’re scripting the second half too. And don’t give me this Leonard Fournette is the 4th quarter guy. Fuck that he’s a four quarters guy.  

Let’s see more of double teaming the A gap and letting him go wilding on the second level,. Use that to free up the outside. They’ve been doing the opposite. 

And Arians - why are you being so fucking stubborn with the TEs in the passing game, man? No one is saying 50 targets to the tight ends. But how about 10? Did you see what Waller did to the Saints, who kicked your ass? Huh? 

I’m  not confident. To make matters worse, we open as a 6 point favorite on the road. Fuck. 

This is the NFL and we cheer for a team that is still the Bucs.  Too much complacency, too much bullshit. I smell a Broncos upset.

3 hours ago, Chas said:

I understand people want the TEs to get more balls. However, I am OK with Brady throwing to the open guy. Both Howard and Gronk have had some stone hands too.

Shit so does everyone but Godwin. Evans had a drop in the 1st Q wiped out by a penalty, Grayson proved he’s a soccer player, Scotty, Shady, Watson, as well as Gronk and OJ. I don’t think Fournette had a drop, maybe one. Rojo dropped a fucking handoff. 

If  I’m Brady I’m not throwing to Gronk until I  know he’s fully back . The old Gronk would have skied for that pass and might have caught it instead of barely waving a hand at it and watching it be intercepted. 

But yes throw to the open guy. There should be a TE open against the Donkeys.

Jeff Driskel and backup Blake Bortles vs Tom Brady. Driskel did give big Ben a run for his money after Locke went down last week.

Of course FAU had the better Driskel in his brother Jason Driskel. Guy led FAU to a Conference USA title and a bowl victory against the Mighty Akron Zips. Then

the rat bastard left the football team to get his FAU engineering degree and not play football anymore. Gator fans probably remember Jeff before he transferred to Louisiama Tech.

Two plays and the Broncos are 2-0, even after all the injuries.  Driskel is mobile and has nothing to lose - I mean he knows he’s going on the bench as soon as someone else “more qualified” is either healthy or cleared, so why not just say fuck it and let it all hang out of your ass like one of Axe’s llamas?

I expect the defense to blitz like crazy. Bolles  the LT is not very good and Shaq and/ or JPP  should have a good day. Shut down the run and Fant and it will be tough for Denver to get anything going.

Offensively I will be watching how they block Chubb.  I think they will play a lot of zone as our wideouts are superior to their corners. They have a great safety tandem though. Hopefully they don't get the opportunity to pick off Brady.

Excited to see the pewter jerseys in action!

Brosef...

When Lavonte is done with these boys they'll wish they were in a state school. I'd give Melvin 14 carries for 12 yards and 12 targets with 9 catches, 59 yards. That's the whole of their offense aside from Fant, who'll go for something like 87 on 7 catches (10 targets, if you're asking). 

This thing won't be funny. Brady is going prison sex on these wankers and Evans and Godwin are going for at least a TD apiece with Fournette wrapping up the starting job in the 2nd quarter, as if he hasn't already.

This thing is going to be ugly and the only folks suffering from altitude sickness are RoJo fans.

11 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

While it will take me an hour or so to recover from the after effects of Tank's mere mentioning of prison sex, I can't put this game in a w column possibly at all.

Women's prison. With the female guards. And their pet llama. 

Suckup misses 2 of 3 but hits from 53 as the clock expires for an ugly as a big red baboon ass win.

Or as hot as. Some a y'all might like those big red butts.

33 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

Women's prison. With the female guards. And their pet llama. 

Suckup misses 2 of 3 but hits from 53 as the clock expires for an ugly as a big red baboon ass win.

Or as hot as. Some a y'all might like those big red butts.

Baboon ass is like the off road version of Monkey ass.....when i was young the ugliest girl in the neighborhood we called her Skemo Annie...everyone took a turn...no body admitted it...i think everyone took it from the rear.....only thing that made sense....

I hope Tank is right. About the Bucs, not the prisons. They do have Jeudy and he can run faster than everyone but Dean on our defense, so the pass rush needs to be on the top of its game. This is so trap, this game. They’re not taking the altitude seriously. I’m nervouser than ever. Having a case of the rectal squirts already.

16 hours ago, Tundra said:

I hope Tank is right. About the Bucs, not the prisons. They do have Jeudy and he can run faster than everyone but Dean on our defense, so the pass rush needs to be on the top of its game. This is so trap, this game. They’re not taking the altitude seriously. I’m nervouser than ever. Having a case of the rectal squirts already.

are rectal squirts spontaneous or do they come with a warning......