MNF Tonight Important for Bucs -- Saints at Chuckies

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It will be interesting to see how things go. I am rooting for Gruden. I liked him as a coach and thought the Glazers fucked up when they fired him.

I wonder if/when defenses start creeping up on Brees. His arm appears shot. I think teams are going to dare him to throw intermediate to deep as the season moves on.

Gruden is without a doubt the most animated and entertaining coach in the NFL,  still hasn't won jack squat since the 2002 Super Bowl Season. 

4 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

I wonder if/when defenses start creeping up on Brees. His arm appears shot. I think teams are going to dare him to throw intermediate to deep as the season moves on.

I think the Raiders did to a degree after the Saints got to 17.  It was only after Raiders got up by two TDS that they went back to that awful quarters zone that reminds me of Mike Fucking Smith.  

What really surprised me was how the Raiders ran it right down their throats and out their ass. With a healthy sprinkling of Waller. Saints had no answer for him. Why can’t we get a little more like that out of OJ? Is Waller really any faster?

Anyway, 1-1 leads the NFC South. Not bad. 

Gruden made one one of the biggest gambles in his career by going for a 54 yard FG to clinch the win. if his kicker misses it,  Brees gets the ball at the 44 with a minute left.

Most coaches would have pooched punt and made the Saints travel most of the field with no timeouts  for a tying TD. and without their best WR. Of course the kicker made the kick which at that point meant game over..

5 hours ago, Chas said:

Lube is important. What brand do you use?

Depending on what past of the cycle, I go from duck fat (the dog loves it) to axle grease (don’t ask). 

14 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

Olive oil is the most versatile. Go with the best extra virgin

14 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

Nipple description please...

There aren’t any virgins in my neighborhood anymore.  It might not have been Susie. I was pretty hammhered. In fact I’m not sure there was a nipple. It might have been  a Tyson chicken from a local grocery store chain ad.