MNF Tonight Important for Bucs -- Saints at Chuckies

I'll be wearing all black tonight to cheer on the Raiduhs as they face the Aints. Bucs need Raiduhs to win to keep us level with the Aints in the win/loss column.  And Josh Jacobs is fun to watch, also we'll find out if the Raiduhs defense is really any good or just a weak opponent last week. 

And I admit to still being a Gruden slurper so blow me. 

Join the rant. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It will be interesting to see how things go. I am rooting for Gruden. I liked him as a coach and thought the Glazers fucked up when they fired him.

I wonder if/when defenses start creeping up on Brees. His arm appears shot. I think teams are going to dare him to throw intermediate to deep as the season moves on.

Gruden is without a doubt the most animated and entertaining coach in the NFL,  still hasn't won jack squat since the 2002 Super Bowl Season. 

1 hour ago, Tundra said:

I'll be wearing all black tonight to cheer on the Raiduhs as they face the Aints. Bucs need Raiduhs to win to keep us level with the Aints in the win/loss column.  And Josh Jacobs is fun to watch, also we'll find out if the Raiduhs defense is really any good or just a weak opponent last week. 

And I admit to still being a Gruden slurper so blow me. 

Join the rant. 

Gruden is without a doubt the most animated and entertaining coach in the NFL,  still hasn't won jack squat since the 2002 Super Bowl Season. 

1 hour ago, Boatrunner said:

Gruden was actually pretty successful doing Monday night Football....and now....things change so  i could be wrong the Highest paid coach .....then traded off one of the best defensive players for picks.....I thought he was nuts ....but he put a talented group together....

Anyway Boatrunner you are correct as far as coaching goes ....he's been kinda lame....now if he can beat the Saints.....he will be great!!!