Godwin to miss time in Concussion Protocol

7 hours ago, jobuc597 said:

Well.....I never saw him take a hit...I hate not having him, but this is one of the better weeks for him to sit out...

The reception with couple minutes left when Brady hits him for 9 yards and gets the unnecessary roughness call must be the hit.

Even though there's not great quality depth behind him, yeah, he should sit until he's really ready. I'm sure Arians and Leftwich are planning to compensate with a power running game off left tackle. Dominate. 

4 hours ago, bucs63 said:

The reception with couple minutes left when Brady hits him for 9 yards and gets the unnecessary roughness call must be the hit.

Even though there's not great quality depth behind him, yeah, he should sit until he's really ready. I'm sure Arians and Leftwich are planning to compensate with a power running game off left tackle. Dominate. 

last year when Chris Godwin was sidelined Evans was out with his hammy and we got a big dose of Howard and Perrine came alive....I'm sure his Money was too great to keep....

38 minutes ago, jobuc597 said:

last year when Chris Godwin was sidelined Evans was out with his hammy and we got a big dose of Howard and Perrine came alive....I'm sure his Money was too great to keep....

Hopefully Evans is 100%. Still have the 3 TE's (Auclair to IR) n a bunch of WR's that Brady will elevate to Pro Bowl level.

11 hours ago, bucs63 said:

Didn't Hudson look like he could catch everything anywhere near him in previous camps and preseason? Hopefully he's ready to blow a full load.

That reminds me. I've got a story about olive oil too.

Yes he's the twenty teens version of Mr August, Earnest Graham.  But he's not much pf a blocker, like Brate isn't, so fuck it. 

I love Olive's ham fists.................