TNF Browns Bengals? Really?

The Browns have been, are and will be the reason that the Bucs aren't the most pathetic franchise in the NFL.  They can get new players, new coaches, and they suck even harder.  Please, tell me why WHY is Baker Fucking Mayfield still all over the television with those stupid fucking commercials? Methinks he needs to cancel his contract and pay the insurance company not to show those stupid ads, and maybe think about what playing football for a living might be like? Because he fucking sucks, has sucked and will suck 

So maybe the Joe Burrow era begins tonight, I wouldn't doubt at all that the Bengals win this game to put the Browns into the 0-2 dungeon and we can begin to watch the self immolation to a 4-12 Browns season in earnest. 

Really? This is the best the NFL Network can do? I mean, it's football so I'll watch. But why the shit teams from Ohio? 

Ohio sucks. Sorry nnudy!

23 minutes ago, Tundra said:

The Browns have been, are and will be the reason that the Bucs aren't the most pathetic franchise in the NFL.  They can get new players, new coaches, and they suck even harder.  Please, tell me why WHY is Baker Fucking Mayfield still all over the television with those stupid fucking commercials? Methinks he needs to cancel his contract and pay the insurance company not to show those stupid ads, and maybe think about what playing football for a living might be like? Because he fucking sucks, has sucked and will suck 

So maybe the Joe Burrow era begins tonight, I wouldn't doubt at all that the Bengals win this game to put the Browns into the 0-2 dungeon and we can begin to watch the self immolation to a 4-12 Browns season in earnest. 

Really? This is the best the NFL Network can do? I mean, it's football so I'll watch. But why the shit teams from Ohio? 

Ohio sucks. Sorry nnudy!

The only reason has to be because Joe Burrow's mom is a hot little milf and she might get some air time. It's all about rattings. I can't count how many times I self immolated just getting a glimpse last season. Probably should keep some Jergens on hand Thursday.

4 hours ago, bucs63 said:

The only reason has to be because Joe Burrow's mom is a hot little milf and she might get some air time. It's all about rattings. I can't count how many times I self immolated just getting a glimpse last season. Probably should keep some Jergens on hand Thursday.

Link?    :groucho 

1 hour ago, JOEinPHX said:

I'll watch anything that could advance Baker Mayfield's slide into bust status.

Ditto.  I despise his arrogant "I've got it all figured out" ass. 

Whoever the Bungles coich is, he fucking sucks. Nixon hasn’t seen a ball since Erin was blowing me and then they give it to him on 3rd and 3. Bwaahahahaha! Of course Joe B gets it on 4th. 

At least we have Josh Rosen, the next Mike Glennon except for the smarts and the hot wife.