Sign in to follow this  
Tundra

Bowles > Leftwich

I think the writing is already on the wall. BA is too old for this shit. 

For Bowles to take the excrement he inherited from Mike Fucking Smith and have them shut Brees down like they did today - wow. 

Leftwich called plays like he thought Jameis was still his QB.

When Arians hangs it up after this season, which he will cause its time,  give me Bowles. Period. 

Thoughts?

15 hours ago, Redrum said:

Agree. I wouldn't mind Bowles taking over for BA.  I think Arians has at least another year after this though.

Well maybe, but with covid protocols and his age and susceptibility, his heallth ain't great to begin with, I think he's too distant from it now.  Bowles has the defense playing fast and hard for the most part. His young DBs just need to be a little less handsy.

And where the fuck is that accountability sheet?  Nine penalties. That's more than their lead leading average of 7 or 8 per game in 2019. Fuckhead morons.

Bench Dong Smith for the start of the Panthies game. Teach the fat fucking loaf a lesson.  Vita needs to be locked in a portopotty and pushed down a hill in it for that offsides penalty. 

I hope Brady sat Arians and Boron down on Thursday and scripted the first four fucking drives. For some reason Leftwurst insists on calling 1st down run plays against 8 man boxes. This is stupid. It’s also not good to see the defense give the look like they have six or seven in the box, compelling Brady to check to a run and then the defense jams nine up in that box. 

Brady is older than Leftwurst and hopefully will take more empowerment at the LOS. 

THIS IS A MUST WIN GAME.

1 minute ago, Tundra said:

I hope Brady sat Arians and Boron down on Thursday and scripted the first four fucking drives. For some reason Leftwurst insists on calling 1st down run plays against 8 man boxes. This is stupid. It’s also not good to see the defense give the look like they have six or seven in the box, compelling Brady to check to a run and then the defense jams nine up in that box. 

Brady is older than Leftwurst and hopefully will take more empowerment at the LOS. 

THIS IS A MUST WIN GAME.

IT'S IN THE BAG!

9 hours ago, Tundra said:

I just watched BA's press conference. He does not look healthy, I swear he's a candidate for the big one -- BA go get some physicals and start eating spinach. Or maybe kale. And lost of olive oil. 

Can you imagine a higher stress job than being a Buccaneers HC?   The fact he survived a season with # 3 as his QB was impressive.

Byron should have started running the ball early in the third quarter vs waiting till midway in the 4th 

24 minutes ago, Boatrunner said:

Can you imagine a higher stress job than being a Buccaneers HC?   The fact he survived a season with # 3 as his QB was impressive.

Byron should have started running the ball early in the third quarter vs waiting till midway in the 4th 

Brady has a lot of leverage in switching plays. The calls which were made "worked" but there were too many drops.